PART 9

WARNING:SEXUAL ABUSE
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️⛔️

Being left alone with your thoughts is one of the hardest things, after Eva left I couldn't even stomach the food I ended up throwing everything I ate in the washroom, I guess my body is still not used to eating.After I finished, I brushed my teeth to get the unpleasant taste out my mouth then I proceed to go out and explore the mansion since I'm bored out of my mind. This mansion is huge, there's no way I can finish going round this mansion in a day but I will try my best, taking slow steps I go to the first floor but there's nothing interesting there, that's where the kitchen, dining hall and the living room is, there are other bedrooms and and washrooms here that's all nothing too interesting, I then move to the second floor which so happens to be the floor Ivan asked me not to go to, well curiosity they say killed the cat so I will let my curiosity take me there, I walked to the floor and saw different paintings of people.There is a big family portrait on the wall, A man who looks to be in he's late 30s with jet black hair that is brushed neatly to the side, he's piercing brown eyes with gold specs and holds a cold gaze just like Ivan and he's cheek bone sharp, the woman standing besides the man is beautiful with gold locks hanging on her shoulders with a charming warm smile on her face, she she wore a black gown which accentuate her curves making her look younger.Then I see a boy of about 10 years who looks just like he's father holding the same gaze as he's dad and then two girls standing by each other holding hands I think they are twins, they look just like the mum with one them,with one of them having her gold locks and the other having their dads jet black hair. I think I've been here long enough I don't want Ivan getting angry with me, not that he even likes me in the first place.

I walk up the stairs to and room and noticed that it's late, I check the time and see it's half past 7, Woow I've spent a lot of time touring the house. Knock knock, yes come in, oh Ana it's nice to see you, I tell the kind woman, it's nice to see you too darling how are you doing? I'm fine I reply her. The masters will not be coming back early I've made dinner would you like to eat here or come downstairs, I saw you touring the house and noticed you were limping are you okay? Oh definitely I'm fine I guess I'm just tired you know, it's a fucking big mansion but I will be fine don't worry, okay if you say so , I will freshen up and meet you down stairs I tell Ana as I walk to the bathroom to take my bath. When I came back I put on my usual hoody and my jeans trouser and walked out of me room, the dining hall is too big so I dish my food on a plate and take it to the kitchen island, I sit on one of the chairs and start eating, I take a few bites and take my plate to the dishwasher for washing , I then walk to one of the sofas to have a seat then I put on the television looking for Netflix and settling down to watch my favourite movie The Blacklist.After watch about 4 episodes I noticed it's late so I turn off the television and head to my room to sleep, I cover myself with my duvet and put off the light on my stand.
You killed my wife who was your mother and now you will have to pay for that, Tony takes off he's belt and start to hit me all over with me screaming on top of my lungs, shut up you whore he used a piece of cloth nearby to cover my mouth to stop my screams but I continue thrashing to get out of he's hold but he's so much stronger than I am, my throat hurts from all the screaming and my head is bounding yet he's doesn't see anything wrong with what he's doing to me, he tear of my skirt with he's hands and he takes of my pant, no please don't do this I keep thrashing but he stands to tie my hands over my head and used he's leg to hold me in place the with one swift move he takes of my pant and I'm left bear before him, just like how I like it he mummers and smirks to himself while he takes of he's jeans and positions himself between my legs, little whimpers come of my mouth while he ignores me completely, God no someone help please what did I ever to to deserve this, I can't even fight for myself I can't do this again,I try to move away but he gets more angry and slaps me making my head turn to the right side and he spits in my face and thrust in me hard without with out a care as tears continues to fall on my cheek and stain my face, he keeps thrusting and calling me names while he used he's hand to touch my face making me shiver involuntarily, seeing as he's done, he pulls out a knife from he's jeans laying on the floor and starts carving something on my lower abdomen, each letter he writes feels like fire on my skin, I try to scream but my body is too weak, he keep carving till he's done and smiles in satisfaction upon seeing the work he's done on my body, now no one will ever want you , you disgusting whore, you will never find anyone who will want anything to do with you, he laughs evilly as he walks away and leaving me with my blooded body and sore throat .

I'm jerked to life from my screams as I search my surroundings to see if I'm safe, I start to cry as my body shakes from all the sobbing, I can't do this anymore, these nightmares have become so bad that I can't sleep or do anything and my bed is soaked from all my sweat, I move to get up from the bed and sit on the floor but the knock on my door draws my attention , I wipe my tears and limp slowly to the door, Kim are you okay, I heard you yell and I thought something was wrong, are you okay? Did you have a nightmare? Dante I'm fine, it was just a nightmare nothing too serious I tell him, are you sure? He asks again, yeah I'm sure I replied, but what are you doing here your self I ask him, oh eeerm he starts scratching the back of he's head, yeah I just got back and heard you screaming so I wanted to know if you were ok...... that's nice of you Dante I'm fine but where are the others I ask him, Ivan should be in he's office with Leo, okay I say to him, then I will leave you to go back to bed it's almost 5 am you still have time to sleep he tells me , okay have a good rest then I tell him as my close my door.

What do you all think about Dante?
I like him he's soo thoughtful ❤️
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Thank you for all your support I really appreciate it❤️