Chapter 2

I was busy browsing on my phone beside Da Yeon who seems to bored on her seat. I can feel her staring at me in which I obviously ignore to save some energy. I am exhausted.

"Yoo Jebi."

"Yes." I lazily response in a bored tone

She snatch my phone away and put it on her pocket. Da Yeon leans forward grabing my chin in the process and pull me closer to face her. She seems annoyed for no reason and to think that it is just normal because she is Kim Da Yeon. Someone who will not hesitate to hit someone if they put dirt on her shoe or scream on simple thing because they annoys her. She doesn't have bounderies.

"Didn't I say to look at me when I talk to you?" Her eyes authomatically move to my lips. A curves instantly appear at the side of her lips.

"Yoo Jebi, are you defying me?"I push her hands away

"Can you leave me alone. I'm not in a mood." Her sadistic smiles instantly drop

"What?"

"I'm not Grade F." I look at her in the eyes. "So give me a break." Her jaw tighten as I look away. I was about to leave the class when the classroom's door burst open and the transfer student walk in confidently.

Woo-Yi just have to be a bitch and block her way snatching her phone in the process.

"Oh, come on. I told you voice recording wasn't allowed." Soo-Ji can only watch her as she keep on pressing on the phone deleting the voice record.

"No evidence collection please."

Da Yeon let out a sigh but didn't do anything. I can feel her staring at me from my side, observing my reactions as I stay calm while watching Soo-Ji trying to get back her phone from Woo-Yi.

Woo-Yi keep on pressing on Soo-Ji's phone until something caught her interest. A smile appear on her lips.

"What? A period app? Today is day 1 of menstration." She giggle while scrolling on Soo-Ji's phone, completely invading her privacy

"This is funny, its her day." Woo-Yi look at her for a seconds before going to the locker area. She opened Soo-Ji's locker and get her pouch containg the sanitary napkin and ripping it all with a scisors while laughing mockingly.

Woo-Yi turn to the crowd and ask. "Does anyone have any pads to lend to Soo-Ji?"

"No."

"No."

"No one?"Woo-Yi asked in a fake worried tone. "What do we do? Poor Soo-Ji. Her skirt might turn all red." Everyone was laughing enjoying the show.

"What do we do?" My attention went back to Da Yeon as She finally speak.

I sigh. I thought she wouldn't join them

I gather my stuff and walk out quietly.

"Yoo-Jebi, class will start in a minute." Our class president Seo Do-A who was just about to enter the room saw me. I close the door from behind me and answer her.

"I have a shoot today. I already inform the school."

"No you don't. I have your schedule." My shoulder instantly drop upon hearing her cold response.

"Can't you just pretend that you didn't?"

"I can't, beside if you are doing this to avoid being with Da Yeon stop it. You know that she can be worst if you keep on doing that."

"What am I? Her slave."

"Then can you fight her?" That got me silent.

She let out a sigh and walk pass me, holding the golden handle of the class door. "Go if you want but keep in mind that if you keep avoiding the root of your misery nothing will change, it will only get worst and unbearable."

I was left on the empty hallway thinking of what she just said.

"Root of my misery?" A smile formed on my lips. "But Do-A are you even aware? The reason why I submit myself to Da Yeon?"

Da-Yeon

"Everyone, Go back to your seat."

I look at the empty seat beside me. Controling the anger that is slowly building inside. It seems like Yoo-Jebi is too exhausted to put on her mask.

Yoo-Jebi is kind of person who likes to play nice and portray a weak, kind-hearted character to hide her own sadistic nature.

Few people are aware of it but doesn't have the courage to speak up. Yoo-Jebi is quite possesive of her victims, She doesn't like it when other people bully someone who caught her attention but likes doing it herself.

The only problem is that. Yoo-Jebi doesn't like the attention and prefer doing her wicked deeds in the dark with only her and her victim is present.

She is hiding her twisted personality by acting as my victim to easily control the people around her. When I asked her why is she making things complicated. She told me that "What is more effective than pretending to be the victim while implementing terror on everyone."

I like how crazy she is. I like how She pretend to be nice and caring while secretly wishing to be the 'cause of their misery, but what I like most is the way she submit herself to me and pretend to be scared and obidient while enjoying the terror of being the victim. It makes me want her more.

We benefit from each other. I like the control I have on her and she likes the submissive act she play.