Chapter 3

"How long will you stay here."

"As long as I want." I raise my brow, obviouly not happy with her response. Da Yeon was comfortably resting her head on my lap while playing with my fingers like its the most interesting thing to do.

We just finish dinner but it seems like she will also stay here for the night. I am not complaining though. I live alone so she can always come and go, stay whenever she want and feel at home.

She can even live here with me if she wanted. Da Yeon wouldn't need to go back to that house and meet her trash family and get beaten up by her asshole father, but she will probably suffer a much worst punishment if she don't go.

"That asshole is on a business trip." She look up to me. "So don't worry."

"Who said that I'm worried?" I playfully roll my eyes and pull my hand back. She got up and sat me down on her lap.

"You're making it obvious."

"So?" I bite my lower lips and ran my finger through her short dye hair. Silence enveloped the whole room as we both enjoy the peace that we have at the moment.

My fingers stop playing with her hair when I notice that she seems lost in her thoughts for a moment but in just a split of seconds her eyes suddenly darken.

"Soo-Ji." My eyesbrow furrows when She suddenly mention that name

"What about her?" She snakes her arms thightly around my waist and pull me closer to her while grabing my jaw. She moves her lips towards my ear and wispher in an anger tone.

I can feel the heat coming from her mouth and for some unknown reason, its making me feel the same too.

"You are staring at her a lot. I don't like it." I hit her head, not minding her glaring eyes that was shot directly at me. This bitch is overthinking again.

"You are giving her too much attention too. You think I like that?" I answered back.  I saw her chuckled but instead of getting annoy, Why do I find it sexy?

I must be going nuts, but come to think of it. No matter what she do or what she wear I still find her insanely attractive.

Da Yeon likes attention but doesn't like to seek it herself.

Kim Da Yeon is someone who have a strong presence. She can get anyone's attention by just walking, Of course one of the reason is because she's a bully but if we set that a side she is so damn attractive.

She can get anyone without giving much effort.

Too bad, She's mine and mine alone.

I touch her face and before I can even stop my self. I am already kissing her passionately, feeling how she move her hands up and down my bare arms while slowly striping me off my silk nightdress.

I hold the hem of her shirt and pull it up while she help me get it off her. She let go of my lips and push me down the couch and hungrily capture my lips like a wild animals.

A soft moan escape my lips when her kisses reach my expose colar bone. Da Yeon unhook my bra and nibble on my breast.

"Are jelouse?"She smirk. "Do you want me to hurt you to?"

"Ahh!" I was surprise when she bite me

"You bitch! That's painful!" I scream

"Not like you hate it." She ran her fingers on my expose legs teasing me seductively and that is how I lost it. I push her and switch our positiom. Now I am hovering on top.

"I never said I hate it." I capture her lips and kiss her aggressively while one of my hands find its ways toward her thight.

"Ohhh." I let go of her now swollen red lips and smirk before going down and kiss her bare flat stomach. 

She close her eyes and let me do whatever I want. I will take this as a payment for what she did to me inside the school restroom.

SCHOOL
(Study Hall)

Soo-Ji

(Grade F: Sung Soo-Ji, Myoung Ja Eun, 0 votes)

It was as expected. Myoung Ja Eun got zero votes too. She gave up, but why did she not participate?

Pyo Ji Ae together with Joo Seung Yi got one votes and they are in Grade C. Grade B: Im Ye Rim, Cha Yoo Jebi, 13 votes. Im Ye Rim, She's in Grade B? And not in A?

Seo Do-Ah and Kim Da Yeon are in Grade A with 15 votes

Kim Da Yeon and Cha Yoo Jebi. My eyes went to them as I observe the treambling girl with her head down sitting right next to Da Yeon who pull out a cuter and ruin the poor girl's book.

Now these make sense. A Grade A and Grade B, the reason why Da Yeon can touch her without suffering a penalty was because she is in Grade A. They are given a previledge of doing what they want that does not break any of the game's rules.

Their relationship look obvious. A bully and a victim.

But what is these uneasy feeling every time I look at her?

Cha Yoo Jebi. A girl with a wavy brown har that was perfectly curled at th ends and a flowless white skin that seems to be glowing under the sun. Base from what I observe for the pass few days, Yoo Jebi really got along with everyone in the class and she also smiles a lot when Da Yeon is not around.

How came someone like her become Kim Da Yeon's target? Of all student in this classroom who rank lower than her. Why her? A Grade B student, her rank is higher than most of the students.

No one can actually bully her aside from those in Grade A. There are only three people in Grade A, Da Yeon, Do-Ah and Ha Rin and those two do not look like a type of person to bully someone so it will only be Da Yeon.

No one can touch her except Da Yeon.