Chapter 13

"What are you doing here?" I ignore her and walk towards the end of the rooftop, feeling the fresh air hitting my face.

"Stop it. Whatever you are doing with Yon Ye-won." I told her

"I don't know what are you talking about. I am just simply trying to hang out with the girls in our class. Is that wrong?"

I scoff. Hanging out with the girls in the class? Of course, for girls our age its normal to do that but Sung Soo-Ji is not just a normal teenage girl. Girls like her will only do something if it will benefit her. She is the type of person who would not even bat an eyes even if a murder happen before her eyes.

"Not everyone is like Ji-Ae who will be easily sway by mere words. Don't think of them as a brainless pawns in your game. Soo-Ji."

"You will regret it."

"Is that a warning? Don't worry about it, I know what I am doing."

"Is that so?" I questioned her,

"Yes."

"Well then, Goodluck." I smiled. "For hanging out with them, I mean." I pat her shoulder before walking pass her meeting Ja Eun at the door exit. I simply nodded my head to great her and leave.

2-3
(Happy Class)

A yawn scape from my lips as I lazily leaned my head on my left arm that was place on top of my dest using it as a pillow.

Everyone is busy with their own things, chatting with their friends, reviewing, and sleeping.

"Yoo Jebi." I raise my head when someone stood beside me, covering the sun from hitting my face

I groaned in frustration."Why?"

"Let's talk outside." Ye-Lim walk out first, I huffs a breath and click my tongue before following her outside in a slow pace.

Im Ye-Lim entered the restroom so I followed her in silent. She push all the cubicles's door open making sure that no one is inside it before she proceed to lock the door and face me.

"What is this."I questioned her while crossing my arms at the same time.

"I've been thinking about this." She started. "Are sure you are inlove with her?" I furrows my eyesbrows, this is so random. Why is she even curious about my relationship with Da Yeon.

"Yes."

"Then why didn't you try to stop her. If you did. Da Yeon might not do all that horrible thing."

"Because I love her." I simply said

"What?"

"I'm protecting her. Isn't that how you love a person. If I stop Da Yeon from bullying the kids in class it will make Ha-Rin mad and she will face a severe counsequenses."

"Even if she's abusing some of the girls in our class? remember that Cho Woo-Ri drop out from school because of that! Isn't she your friend?"

I turned to glare at her as my fingers dug deeply into my palm. The sudden mentioned of that girl's name put a weight on me.

"I have no control over that, Im Ye-Lim!" I screamed at her. "I did what I can do to escape from being F again but that girl did nothing to save herself, it's her fault for being wea—" My eyes widened when her palm hit my face

"Yah! Im Ye-Lim You're crossing the line."

"Stop being hypocrite Yoo Jebi." She pushed me. "You were scared too, you cried too, and you beg too. You become weak too so stop that stupid act of yours. It's making me sick." She keep on pushing me backward until I felt the cold sink in my back.