Chapter 4

"How do we trample on that transfer student? You all saw her getting close with Myoung Ja Eun, right?" Woo-Yi keep on walking around while running her mouth nonstop. I let out a sighed, Why am I even here.

Da Yeon is laying on Seol-Ha's lap while the later is busy on her phone.

"Getting away from Grade F my foot. She's making it so obvious too. That fool." Da Yeon got up and look at Do-Ah who is sitting right next to me.

"Seo Do-Ah, what do you think?" Do-Ah didn't even spare them a glace. She was too engross on her book to even show a slight interest.

"I'm not sure. I thought she was smart, smarter than I thought."

Da Yeon look confuse. "Smart?" I saw her smirk. "So she make it look obvious on purpose? Right. If Soo-Ji wants to earn votes. She cant look like a loser even if she's in Grade F. You have to have a good image to earn votes." She continued

"Darn it, was that why she acted like that? That sly fox. What do we do, Da Yeon? What if she gets Ja Eun on her side?" Da Yeon sarcastically laugh

"Woo-Yi." She stood up and went to the talkative girl. "Bang Woo-Yi, do some thinking if you want to hang out with us." She said in a mocking tone.

"No matter what Soo-Ji says, do you think Ja Eun will do exactly what she tells her to do? Its Myoung Ja Eun afterall."

"Yah! Yoo Jebi. Come here." I was slightly startled when she call for me.

I saw how Do-Ah suddenly stop reading and took a glace at me, I immediately lower my head when our eyes meet.

"Hurry up, Damn it!" I let out a sighs and walked toward her. Da Yeon impatiently pull me beside her.

"What shall we do? I mean to the transfer student?"

"I don't kno–ahhh!"She grip at the back of my hair thightly

"Give me an answer. You useless thing."

"I really don't know." I answerd in a shaky voice

"Is that so?" She aggressively let go of me and smirked. Her lazy evil eyes flashed.

"Seol-Ha get me a cutter." Without a word. The judo girl did exactly what she ordered her to do.

"Now what should I do with this? Ha? Yoo Jebi?" My hands trembled as the sharp blade made a contact with my right chek. The coldness of it add up to my fear as my hands starts to shake uncontrollably

"My dear Yoo Jebi, are you scared? Do you want me to stop? Should I?"

"Please stop." She chuckled mockingly.

"I don't want to. It's no fun if we stop now." She caress my hair like petting an animal.

I know that She is just secretly teasing me like always. Da Yeon is like that, she is unpredictable but weirdly attractive despite being violent. She smirk and leaned forward and pushed her face near my neck then whisper on my ears

"You're such a good actor babe? Are you enjoying this?"

"Shut up." She pull away and look at me playfully.

"Now be a good girl and do as I say, okay? I want you to strip."

"What?"

"Evidence should not be visible right? So I want you to strip so we can start with your punishment."

"That's enough, Da Yeon. Class will start soon lets go." Do-Ah close her book and leave the theater room followed by Woo-Yi and Seol-Ha who throw us a knowing look before exiting the room.

A chuckled escape my lips while looking at the upset face of my lover.

"Damn it!" Da Yeon mumbled and glares at me

2-3
HAPPY CLASS

Sighing, I put my palm under my chin while looking at the transfer.

I don't hate her like how I hate some of our classmates. Sincerly, I like people like her. Strong minded, and are very independent. They are the kind of people who will not gave up easily.

Opposite to that....

My eyes promptly drifts towards Pyo Ji-Ae. A frown appear on my lips.

Opposite to Soo-Ji is Ji-Ae. Weak, easily offended, and prone to manipulation. I hate people like her the most. Her kind disgust me among everyone else.

Should I play with her a little bit? My lips curves into smile.

"What are you thinking?" Da Yeon asked beside me

I shake my head. "Nothing important."

During lunch time the bullying continue. Da Yeon and her crew is now holding the struggling Soo-Ji beside the locker area.

"Just wait right there, Soo-Ji. I'll get something good for you." When Woo-Yi finally opened the container containing the bugs. She went beside Soo-Ji. "Opened wide, here comes the protein." She happily said

Da Yeon waves her hand in a presenting way. "Hope you like it."

They covered Soo-Ji's mouth after forcing her to swallow the bugs that just entered. I can see how Da Yeon smirk upon witnessing how She suffer.

Soo-Ji continue struggling until they finally let her go as the later throw up on the floor desparately.

"Darn it. Where are you spitting it out you crazy wench?" Seol-Ha said in an annoyed tone while looking at her in disgust

"Why'd we have to do it during lunch? I lost my appetite. This is a torture for us too." Woo-Yi said while holding Soo-Ji's phone to check if there is a recording.

"And why is her phone locked?" Woo-Yi asked annoyed

"Just do a factory reset." Da Yeon answered

"Come on. A handmark can be reported for school violence too. Don't leave evidence." Woo-Yi informed them.

"Ah! This is what we can do. "Woo-Yi suddenly said and grabbed an eyebrow tweezer and pick up some bugs while humming a song. "We should put them in her clothes."

"Geez, you're always copying people. Bang Woo-Yi. You copy cat." Seol-Ha said.

My attention went to the person who just entered the room. The eyebrow tweezer fell out of Woo-Yi's hand as she suddenly stood up with both of her hands behind her back.

Baek Ha Rin walk in but her gaze was mainly focuse on Soo-Ji.

She is looking at her worriedly. "Are you okay?" She extended her hands to help her stand up.

Everyone is silent while looking at them.

"Did you not get hurt?" She brush off some dirts on Soo-Ji's uniform and look at the bullies.

"Stop it Da Yeon. It's dangerous."

"It's okay, thank you." Soo-Ji suddenly said.

No matter how hard she try. I can perfectly see it. Soo-Ji is terrified and feel so powerless right now.

She is also extremely pale. I bet her body wont be able to take more violence or she will really faint. I really feel bad for her, Da Yeon did take it too far.

I stood up and quitely approach Da Yeon.

"Lets go. I'm hungry." Da Yeon look at me before sighing

"Yeah, Lets go."