Chapter 6

R-18

"Ouch!"She hissed in pain before throwing me a glare. "Can't you be a bit gentler."

I pressed the cotton deeper."Stop complaining."

"This bitch, you can't even show a little sympathy." I heard her mumured under her breath.

I fake a gasped by puting both of my hands under my mouth in a dramatic way."Oh my god! this is unbelievable. My dear Kim Da Yeon is asking for sympathy after beating up a weak kid in class." I said sarcastically

"And who is the reason behind that?" She smirk.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Obvious things should not be spoken." I continue tending to her wounds.

The wounds and bruises are more visible and worst on her body than her face. I can't even imagine how painful it is. I wonder how much pain she have to endure every single day to survive in that household.

Is it still bearable?

How does it feel to live in fear? To be afraid of making even a single mistake.

No...I think It's a lot worst in her case.

She is the mistake itself. Her whole existance is the main reason why she is suffering. Imagine being blame for something you have no control over and be punished for it.

It's unfair right?

When we were born to this word. All of us are nothing but an empty vassels. No one is naturally born good nor evil. All human being are born equal but that changes over time. It depends on the kind of life they lived and the surrounding they growed up to.

We were once a victim too. Everything just start to change when we start thinking that doing what we've been going through to other people will make us feel less pathetic about our own life.

A person's pain can turns into anger and that anger can become a driving force that may lead them to the wrong path. It is something that we have no control over, the poison that swallow us alive. Like a disease that blind us from what is wrong and what is right.

That is how we lose our morality.

That is also the reason why an abused person can become the abuser itself....

Nothing can justify our actions but no one has the right to invalidate our pain.

"You are creeping me out."

"What?" She pulled down her shirt

"Stop staring at me like that. It's uncomfortable."

"I'll do what I want." I said using my smug tone."Remember our rules? I'll be in control outside the school."

"Tsk." She leaned agains the couch and closed her eyes.

I irritately kick her feet. "Go home."

"Do you want me to get beaten up again? I barely escape that place..... besides, that old man need to save some energy to beat the shit out of me for tommorow." She chuckled

"Awh..how considerate of you, keep that up then." I sarcastically said before rubbing my blurry eyes while yawning. I move my body in a comfortable position and used her thight as a pillow before laying down.

"Da Yeon." I called her

"Just sleep." The tiredness is noticeable in her voice

"I can't." I move to the side

"Then let me sleep."

"That's unfair."

"How is that unfair?." She asked in a lazy tone

"Because I said so."

"Just clear your head and fall asleep."

"You made it sound easy. Falling asleep is hard." I said

I can hear the tired sighed that escaped from her mouth but didn't response. She sound so done with me but I am not done with her.

"Soo-Ji look very attractive today, especially when she argue with Ji-Ae. I didn't know that she can also be that hot while being mad." I said in a dreamy maner

"Ouch." I complained when she suddenly moves upward. When I look up, chill instantly run down my veins when I meet her murdurous eyes.

"Don't give me that look." I blurt out

"What kind of look." She questioned

"You look like someone who is going to murder someone." I sat down fixing my hair

"Because I'm about to if you don't shut up." She warned me

"Make me." I challeged her

"Don't provoke me, Yoo Jebi."

I rolled my eyes. "Soo-Ji look more interesting. You are no fu–what the hell!" She pushes me down the soft couch making me fall on my back.

"S-Stop! What are you doing?" I stuttered and put both of my hands on her chest to stop her from getting any closer only to get caught.

Using both of her hands, she restrain my wrist on the both side of my head. She then move closer to my ears sucking and biting it softly and sent soft kisses to my neck down to my collarbone.

I let out a surprise moan when she bite on my skin. Da Yeon raised her head and stare at me full of desire.

"I told you not to provoke me, didn't I?" She said using her seductive voice

I wiggle my legs trying to free myself but she caught it with her thighs.

"Now stop moving love. You started this."

"Let me go!"I shouted but Da Yeon didn't listen to me

"You are making me crazy, love." After that she crash her lips onto mine and kiss me hungrily. I felt her put both of her hands above my head and restrain it using her left hand and used her free hand to caress my expose thigh.

Her right hand find it's way underneath my shirt uncliping my brasserie from the front and caressed my breast. I let out a soft moan and curse myself afterward. Da Yeon pull my shirt up completely removing it and stare at my now expose body. She kiss me down to my neck until it reach near my breast. She was about to suck it when I move my body aggressively.

Da Yeon locked my legs thighter inside her thighs to prevent me from moving and sucked and lick my pinkish nipples. I felt her right hand caressing my private part and the next thing I know is that Da Yeon is already tearing my undies a part. I grasped when She spread my legs and inserted one finger inside me.

She raise her head from my breast and stare at me.

"Fucking thight!"

I suddenly moan when she inserted another finger inside me. I didn't even notice that she is not retaining me anymore. Da Yeon move her finger faster inside me making me moan louder and it didn't even take long for me to cum.

"Aagghhh!"

"You want this, don't you?" She asked while removing her finger inside me. Da Yeon leaned down and whisper on my ears.

"Don't provoke me again."