Chapter 10

Mr. Lim made us lined up inside the school covered court during his class hours. The landscape painting that we made was also lined up our on the ground beside us.

"For the second semester. Your landscape painthings and emoji designs will make up for your total grade." He announced

"I'm sure you all know that your landscape paintings will be graded on a curve by your classmates. With 50 being the top score. Grade the work in a number that is a multiple of five but don't go below 30. I will consider your score when grading your works. Focuse on the composition and the level of execution."

"Do-Ah." He called her. "Go ahead. It'll be more comfortable without me in the room. Write down the scores and hand them to me after class. Do your best." After that he left and Do-Ah take incharge

"We're to grade each other's work?"

"Can you believe it?"

"This will be our actual grade."

"I know."

"Unbelievable."

"Mr. Lim said it'd be a relative evaluation, but why don't we start off by standing at the score we think we deserve."

I can how some of them become gloomy upon hearing that from Do-Ah but no one said a single thing to voice out their opinion.

Ra Hae Jun was the first one to make a move and linked her arms with Cho Yu Rim who seems to be the most unhappy by this situation.

"Let's go." Both of them stand on the 35 line score and call the rest of the D grade students who forcefully drag themself to walk and stand beside the two.

I let out a sighed and position myself beside Jung Yeon Doo and Im Ye-Lim on the 45 line score and watch the rest do the same.

Ye-Lim look around and speak. "But didn't Yu-Rim get into this school on her art talent?" She asked

"What? But this is the score she should get. We agreed to all get this score." Ra Hae-Jun said with a smile and look at Yu-Rim beside her. "Right?" She asked. Can't she feel? Yu-Rim is clearly upset.

I stop myself from rolling my eyes at her careless action towards her friend. Just how can someone say that to her own friend without thinking of how she might feel.

"What's with you, Ye-Lim? Do you think Cho Yu-Rim did a good job?" Woo-Yi questioned her and peek over to Yu-Rim.

"Cho Yu-Rim, you tell us. Do you agree?" She asked

Now everyone was looking at Yu-Rim and waiting for her answer. The girl have no other choice but to force a smile and shake her. "No. This is my place."

"Sung Soo-Ji." Park Jiyoung suddenly called Soo-Ji. "Why are you still standing there? Get over here."

Soo-Ji walked toward her with an unreadable expression. I'm pretty sure that countless of question is already running on her mind.

No one is threatening anyone with a deadly weapon but everyone is following it by choice.

Now my question is....

What would be her next move after realizing how this pyramid game affects us?

The next day. Soo-Ji stand infront of the class after collecting everyone's assignment.

"Guys, listen up. I have a proposal to make." Everyone stop doing their thing and went back to their seats.

Sung Soo-Ji raised her phone with the Pyramid Game displayed on the screen. "Doesn't the voting system on this app puzzle you?" She questioned everyone.