Chapter 7

Do you know how crazy can a person be? Just imagine Da Yeon carrying a shotgun to the school library just to play a little prank on Soo-Ji.

Soo-Ji stirred up when Da Yeon suddenly blow on the wistle inside the quiet place. Soo-Ji  turn around and was about to leave the place as quickest as possible, completely aware of what is bound to happened to her if they catches her.

Too bad, the hunt already come to an end as they already found her.

"Soo-Ji." Woo-Yi's chearful voice echoed throughout the place. She swing her arms around Soo-Ji's shoulder and pull her closer toward us while showing a stuffed rabbit infront of her face.

"All right. Soo-Ji, go get it." Woo-Yi said in a mocking tone pertaining to the stuffed rabbit before throwing it to the floor, but Soo-Ji's attention was not on her.

She is looking at the shotgun that is being held by Da Yeon. The later was admiring it like a psycho.

"My dad's hobby is hunting. I borrowed it from him in case I'd need to use it on you." Da Yeon hold the shotgun in one hand laying close to her left shoulder.

"Soo-Ji. Did you think you could avoid it? For how long? Guess what happens when a hound is no longer useful for hunting?" Da Yeon said before pointing the shotgun to the said girl after loading it in a fast motion.

"It dies."She continue

Soo-Ji was just staring emotionless at the pointed shotgun. Not saying anything.

I don't know if she's born fearless or just dambfounded by the situation

"Hey, this is so cool! Its darn intimidiating." Woo-Yi's enthusiastical energy annoyed me so much. She moves away from Soo-Ji and giggle between Da Yeon and Seol-Ha

"Don't worry. It won't leave any evidence. This is a tranquilizer gun. Go get the stuffed rabbit." Soo-Ji didn't move a single muscle making Da Yeon pulled the triger followed by the sound of wistle made by Seol-Ha.

"Geez, You are no fun." Da Yeon chuckled after puting down the gun and look at me

"See that?" Da Yeon gave the gun to Seol-Ha and hold my right wrist tightly and pulled me closer to her

"She is a Grade F. A loser who rank below everyone." Da Yeon is just a few inches taller than me but still chose to leaned down when she whisper to show authority. 

"Don't ever compare me to her." She said using a warning tone and look at me from the side of her eyes before pulling back and straighening her posture.

"You'll end up like her if you don't behave." She pushed back my hair and slide a strand behind my ears and smirk. "So be a good girl." She pat my shoulder after fixing my hair

I avoided her eyes but accidentally meet with Soo-Ji's.

What is that look? Did She figure it out? The kind of relationship I have with Da Yeon.

I cover my neck with my hair when I notice her looking at it. The hickeys that Da Yeon marked on me are still visible but I did covered them up with a concealer this morning.

Da Yeon dragged me back to the happy classroom together with Woo-Yi and Seol-Ha after making fun of Soo-Ji

I was in a middle of listening to the class when I felt my phone vibrate.

A frown formed on my lips as I unconsciously gripped on my phone way too tighter that my knuckle start to turned white after reading the message that my dad sent to me.

Unfortunately we are invited by Baek Hyun-Joon which is Baek Ha-Rin's father to have dinner with them together with Da Yeon and Do-Ah's dad.

Base from Da Yeon's expression it seems like she also receive the same message from her dad.