chapter 1

A bright warm morning. A servant entered Aahan room with a cup of coffee. While Aahan was sitting shirtless in his bed staring at the photoframe of a women with bright smile wearing a white coat. He was staring with love and hunger.

Servant said " Sir apke liye coffee"( sir coffee for you). Aahan replied ," use table par rakh do aur yah se chale jau " ( keep it on the table and go away). The servant followed his order.

Aahan just stared at the coffee cup but didn't drink. And went back at staring the photoframe. Aahan while staring at frame ," Jaan ab toh apki wajha se meri coffee ki bhi adat chut rahi hai aur mujhe ab har time chai pine ka maan karta hai. " ( love now because of you even my habit of drinking coffee is vanishing day by day and now i always want to drink chai.)

After a few minutes Aahan than started to get ready and went the dinning room where his brothers and father was waiting for the food to be serve.

Aahan went to his father and touched his feet and he saw his mother so he went to touch her feet.

Aahan mother," khush raho beta ".( be happy son)  . Than Aahan went to his seat and the servants started serving food. While they all were dining. Aahan mother said, " Aahan beta kya tumhe kusum aunty yaad hai"( aahan do you remember kusum aunty). Aahan replied , " hai ma"(yes mom). Aahan mother, " toh tumhe unki beti bhi yaad hogi Anjali "( than you will also remember anjali). Aahan replied ,"hai toh"(yes than?). Aahan mother said, "Mein tumhare papa aur Anjali ke parents chate hai ki tum Anjali se shadi kar lo wese .Anjali tum se bhaut pyar karti hai " ( me, your dad and Anjali parents want you to get married to anjali. And Anjali also loves you a lot)

At this point Aahan throwed the plate filled with food from table .It shocked everyone as Aahan was know to be the calmest one among the trio and also the one who listen to his parents from childhood.

Aahan father yelled, " yeh tumne abhi kya kiya Aahan " ( what did just  do Aahan! ) Aahan, " than what do you aspect. Ha mein aap dono ki baat bachpan se mani hai but aap jise khage mein use shadi nahi kar sakta. ( yes i have listened you both from childhood but i will not marry anyone you want me too.) 

Aahan mother said , " par anjali ko toh tum bach pan se jante ho "( but you know anjali from childhood). Aahan replied with anger, " agar janta hu toh shadi kar lo ma ese kyu" ( if i know her than i have to marry her). Aahan father replied, " Aahan tumhari ma tumhare bhale ke liye soch rahi hai ".( Aahan your mother is is thinking for your fortune).

Aahan asked, " ma papa aap dono ko pata hai na ki mein kisi aur se pyar karta hu " ( mom dad you know that i love some one else). Aahan mother replied, " ha hame pata hai par Aahan tum jis ladki se pyar karte ho uski family hamri family ki tarah rich nahi hai aur woh ladki tumhare liye bilkul achi nahi hai .use ladki ka character bhi nahi acha hai. Wo ladko ke sath kuhmti rahti hai. "( yes we know but Aahan the girl your love. Her family is not rich and also she is not good for you. Her character is also not good. She always  with boys. )

After hearing his mother words Aahan could not control his anger anymore and broked the water glass from which he was going to drink water to come his anger down.

Aahan shouted, " Ma mere ko aap kuch bhi bol lo par uske character par ek swal bhi maat utho. Mujhe pata hai ki wo kis ke sath hoti hai. Aur aap use kuch karne ki koshi bhi maat karna agar aapne kuch kiya toh mein bhul jau ga ki aap meri ma bhi ho ".

Aahan mother was very shocked. But it didn't have any affect on his father and brother. His father knew that he can't do anything and his brothers did want to take there mother side as they were in the same situation as there older brother Aahan. And there mother would not allow them to marry there love ones so it is better to take side of there Aahan brother.

Aahan went out of his house while wrapping a handkarcheif on his hand. He went inside his car and ordered his driver to go to  aiims hospital.

Driver asked, " sir aap apne hospital kyu nahi ja rahe" ( sir why are you not going to your own hospital ).Aahan was really annoyed by this. Aahan replied, " mein chahe khai bhi jau tumahara kaam baas mujhe lekar jana hai "( i will go where i want to your job is to take me)

The driver was taken a back by this reply. But still drived away.

.................................................................
.................................................................

After breakfast yuvraj went to his room to get his phone back after all he did not want to miss the results for the work he done.

As he was going to grab his phone ranged and a cunning smile was on his face. But her tried to play hard and didn't answer. He repeated this for a few minutes. But decided to answer the phone as he pited her.

Yuvraj asked, " how is my future biwi monika. " monika asked , " what did you do to art studio and art work yuvraj. " Yuvraj replied, " It was your mistake mona if you have agreed to go on date witb me than  i would have not done that but what did you say no your said no to me because you wanted to paint some art work for your clients " monika replied, " Yuvraj it is important to me as i need money to live".  Yuvraj than asked, " than marry me i will give all the money you need i will fulfill your every wish. "

Monika, " No i can't and i will not ".yuvraj became anger with this reply. He threatened her, " ok than see how will i make your life hell and make you marry me.be ready for the incidents that are going to happen soon and all of that is going to happen because of you my lovely mona........

.................................................................
.................................................................

Reyansh after dinner went to talk to his father.

Reyansh said ," dad i want to tell you something ". Reyansh father asked " what do you want to tell Reyansh? " Reyansh said " Dad i want to get married ".

Reyansh dad was very shocked after hearing this who will not. Their older son do not want to get married and younger son is expressing his will to marry.

Reyansh father asked, " really you want to get married and whom".
Reyansh, " dad do you remember the mehra enterprise. I want to get married to  the daughter of the mehra enterprise neha ".

Reyansh mother out of nowhere entered the room with expression of joy.

Reyansh mother, " wah reyansh yeh toh bhaut achi baat hai wo log toh hamre standard se match bhi karte hai .Mein tumhari shadi ke liye ha bolti hu ".Reyansh father did not liked this idea at all as he know the bad crimes of the owner and their family was also not good one.

Reyansh  father said," mein nahi kha sakta ha" Reyansh Replied , " but i loves her alot dad." Reyansh father said, " but still unki family ka background acha nahi hai".
But Reyansh mother said, " are bacha payar karta hai toh ha bol do.

Reyansh father was irritated by reyansh mother so he said yes to marriage.

Reyansh asked his parents, " than can you go to her parents house and ask for her hand ."Reyansh mother exclaimed with joy ," apne beta ke liye ham kuch bhi kar sakte hai".

After the conversation was over .reyansh went out of the room with a smirk .........