Chapter 13

When Aahan and Yuvraj were with other in himachal pradesh Reyansh was here in Delhi. After few days Aahan and yuvraj departure .Reyansh ,his mother and father went to Neha house.

.................................................................

Ishika just woke up after hearing her mother shouting at her . She looked at her with puffy eyes. Her mother yelled ," ishika hamesa soti rahti ho aur kuch kaam nahi hai kya . Jaldi utho aur khane ki teyari karo tumhari bhen ko ladke wale dekhne a rahe hai " ishika nodded than went to take bath as soon as possible as she did not want to beatup again. After getting ready and applying little makeup she went to kitchen to make some tasty snakes and chai .  She was cutting some vegetables when her sister neha entered  and went to the counter to sit. She looked at ishika and said,"oye ishi ache se khana banaio warna mein papa ko bol dugi aur tujhe pata hai na fir kya hoga " . Ishika didn't replied back . But neha continued to taunt back ," ishi vese meri shadi ke baad teri hi hogi agar tujhe koi pasand hai toh mummy papa ko bata de wo kardege oh sorry tera toh boyfriend hi nahi hai ab Arjun " ishika stopped cutting the vegetables and neha just smirked and went out to get ready as her mother camed to inform that the guest will here in an hour.

Ishika eyes were watery but she wipped away her tears than started cooking everything . After a while all the food was cooked than her mother came to inform her to serve the snakes and chai to guest . Which she organized beautiful like a chef than went to serve. She putted all the items on the table . While serving she glanced at the guest which include a man and women in there 50s . The women was wearing many jewllery . And she saw a familiar face ahe was shocked to see him. But he smirked at her . Ishika just speed uped and went back in kitchen . After few minutes her mother called her and said her to go with neha . So she took a deep breath and went in with neha.

When she went in with her she already saw her dad there . She went and sat with neha . Than the elders started to talk which was related to neha and reyansh marriage. Neha dad said ," tho fir hum rishta paka samjhe " reyansh dad replied," ha bilkul  but shadi ek sal ke baad hi ho paye gi " reyansh mother , neha parents amd neha looked at him shocked. But this didn'f faced Reyansh .

Neha father asked ," but esa kyu " Reyansh dad replied," aap jante hai ki mere do aur bete hai aur wo reyansh se bade hai . Mein uski shadi phele karna chata hu ". Neha father was about to ask him but reyansh mother asked ," but usko tho koi ladki nahi pasand ". And this irritated reyansh and his father . His father replied ," hum do ghar pe jake baat kar ge ." his mother was about to ask something more but reyansh said ," so uncle apko mein as a son-in-law manjur ho " neha father replied ," ha beta ho aap hame manjur ". Than they all chated and after that reyansh went back with his parents .

.................................................................

Reyansh pov

When me and parents arrived at neha house . I was only looking for her . But i didn't saw her anywhere . But after few minutes she came . I was staring at her .omg she is a damn beauty . When she saw my face she was shocked i just smirked at her. Than after few minutes she came again along with that bitch of her sister. Than my parents started to talk about all marriage thing . After all things was done . When my father informed about 1 year gap everyone was shocked . And my mother have to talk about now about my brothers partners like what the hell. But my father was able to shut her .

After few chats we have to go now . I glanced at her for last time and went to my car. My parents went to another one. Only one year than she will mine just one year . Now if i want my marriage with her successfully than i have to help Aahan bro. Tomorrow me and my father will go to Aarushi bhabhi house.

.................................................................
Reyansh father pov

I was with my wife in the car when she asked ," aap ko lata hai na ki aahan and yuvraj kisi bhi se pyar nahi karte " i rolled my eyes and said ," tum apna maan ko kitna bhi bol lo but aahan kisi se bhi pyar nahi karta but tumhe aur mujhe pata hai ki use ek ladki pasand hai " she made a disgusted face than said ," but wo hamre standard ki nahi hai" i spoke while glaring at her ," mein standard nahi dikhta hu aahan ki ma.  Aahan ko jo bhi pasand aye mein use uski shadi karu ga . And it is my last decision " she fumed in anger and tooked out her phone. Now some rest for me. God why i fall in love with her . Oh i remember now why i married her . Beacuse she looked like her . My childrens didn't knew about my and there mother marriage .

It all started when i falled in love with there mother twin sister . She was kind and lovely .but on our marriage day there mother was the one i married and i didn't knew about it . After marriage i got to know that my love died in a car accident just 1 week before our marriage . So to protect there family reputation they married me with her twin sister which is the trio brothers mother.

Thats why i don't want my childrens to go through the same pain i went through. I was in deep thoughts when the driver informed us about the we arrived at home . She went in before me . I looked at her disappearing figure than i heard a knock on the window . I saw it was my youngest son  i went out of the car . As he asked ," dad kal jana hai na bhabhi ke ghar " i smirked at him and put my arm around his shoulder and said," abhi se bhabhi . Bhai se kuch deal weal tho nahi hai na " he replied ," ho tho aap kya karo ge " i replied ," aab bhaiyo ke bich mein me nahi a sakta hu " he nodded .than we both went in .