Chapter 5

A beautiful morning but Monika was still sleeping . Her phone started ringing ........... She groaned and tried to switch off her alarm in her .she thought it was her alarm but no it was not but it was a call from her favourite someone which she unknowingly answered and also it was on speaker . Than again she went to sleep but suddenly her brother came in her room and started hitting her with her pillow .

Her brother said while hitting her  ," didi utho mummy bola rahi naste ke liye " Monika shouted while defending her self ," yar band kar bhai aab tu uth gai hu mein ab ". Her brother than stopped hitting her but than started laughing loudly which made Monika confused so she aseked ," kyu has raha hai tu aab ". Her brother replied," tu abhi chudal se kaam nahi lag rahi " than monika looked herself in mirror her hair was a mess and clothes were mess too. Than she heard a click sound  . She turned around and saw her brother with phone in his hand .

She yelled at him," oye wo photo delete kar abhk ". her brother laughed amd ran away from there ," mein toh nahi kar raha delete ." she was about to run behind him but their mother came and stopped her from running and said ," monika subha subha hi bhai ko marne lagi ". Monika replied while defending her self ," mummy usne phele start kiye .usne mujje pillow se mara fir meri bakawas pic click kare " .her mother just sighed than said ," acha theek hai mein use vo pic delete karwo gi par abhi jakar fresh ho aaur fir niche lunch ke liye ao " monika than nodded and her mother went out of her room.But suddenly monika heard .....

Hahahahahahahhahahaha.......

She got startled by this than looked at her phone .Her eyes widened she grabbed her phone and saw the call id and cursed and ended the call. And start cursing in her mind than again her phone started ringing .she tooked a deep breath than answered . The other person  said ," kya meri mona theek hai .agar tumhe chot lagi hai toh mein medical kit lekar a sakta u and agar tum chati ho toh mein tumhare bhai ke phone ko hack kar ke photo delete karwa sakta hu but mein us photo ko apni gallary mein jaru rakho ga " and laughed

Monika just groaned and said,"yuvraj ke bache chup hoja tu ". Yuvraj than replied ," abhi kha hoge  mere bache jab tak tum hai nahi karo gi ". And than monika blushed . Yuvraj said ," oho shrma gayi mona ji " monika replied," chup hota hai yah phone end karu " than yuvraj stopped and coughed a little than started speaking," theek hai ab kaam ki baat karte hai .toh hum kal trip par ja rahe hai .tum apne dosto ke sath apne art studio ke bhar milna mein tum logo ko waha se pick kar lu ga  . Kal subhe  10 baje tak and thode garam kapde bhi le ana  " monika than replied," kal hi jana hai .Aur kha ja rahe hai trip ke liye " yuvraj tha said ," ha kal hi jana hai aur kal hi batu ga ki kha jana hai and no question anymore aab mein call end kar raha hu toh bye mona " than yuvraj ended the call and monika just sighed than called Aarushi .

The bell ringed for a few seconds and Aarushi answered," hello di "
Monika said ," hello yar abhi yuvraj ka call aya tha and usne kha hai ki kal hi trip par jana hai ".Aarushi than replied with shock ," ka hi mujhe laga ki kuch din ka gap mile ga " monika than replied ," mujhe bhi ab kya kare ".
Aarushi tha said," chalo koi nahi aaj mein apne sir se baat karti hu .wese aur kon a raha hai ". Monika replied," mein renee ko bula rahi aur apne kuch aur friendsko and kal subhe 10 baje tak mere studio ke bhar milna theek hai and usne garam kapde lane ko kha hai ." Aarushi answered ," theek hai ". Than she ended the call. Monika called her other friends to inform about the trip and than went for break fast .

..................................................................................................................................

After the call Aarushi went to fresh up and to get ready for her work .after having break fast she informed her parents about trip and they allowed her .And than her father took her to her work place . After saying bye to her father she went to her sir cabin. She told him about her trip and asked for permission which he gradually allowed her. Than from there she went directly to her duty  which was in opd . After checking all the patients she was having a little break.and she used this time to inform Abhinav about trip and abhinav told her that he already talked about trip to sir and he was allowed to. Aarushi told him about the timings and etc things. After talking to him she went again to her work.

And after checking more patients she was having lunch time with ishika .she told ishika about the trip and asked if she wants to go but ishika declined as she was having some work . After lunch she Aarushi again went to . And went back home. After reaching home she went to pack everything . And went to sleep but she didn't knew that something is going to happen tomorrow .

..................................................................................................................................
Morning time when yuvraj and monika talked.

After ending call with monika yuvraj went to his brother room.
And asked him," bhai tune decide kar liya na ki ham kal kaha jaha rahe haj ".Aahan looked at him confused and said," hame kal hi jana hai kya " yuvraj said ," hai hame kal hi jana hai . And kuch achi si jagah chuniyo jaha par thad bhi ho and romantic feeling aye ". Aahan asked," tujhe april ke mahine mein thand kha mile gi bhai "yuvraj said ," oye himachal chal te hai waha sahi rahe ga "Aahan replied ," theek hai chal wahi chalte hai hamra waha hotel bhi hai toh sahi rahe ga"

And after chatting for some minutes yuvraj went out of Aahan room and Aahan sighed and looked at Aarushi photo frame and said," Jaan aap ke liye kya kya karna pade ga . Aab april ke mahne mein thandi jagaha ko dhudna padhe ga . April ka mahina seriously ." than suddenly his eyes widened and word april .
And he realised what this meant to you ....... Than he again said " aab toh gifts bhi decide karna pade ga  "

Than he went to get dressed and directly went for shopping and informed his P.A about trip and to arrange every thing.....

..................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................

Hello everyone . Hope you like the chapter . I know it is short but next week is special as it is my birthday week and other two characters so .so there will be some special chapters too