Chapter 17

Anjali , her friends and brother spend their trip here while stalking Aahan and others. And because of that anjali got to know that the person aahan likes is Aarushi. So  she decided to do something to her but everytime the members of yuvraj mafia was able to trick them and were able to protect the Aarushi .

Yuvraj was well aware about this all but he didn't informed Aahan at all . But one thing yuvraj was not aware himself about . And beacuse of that the mission yuvraj has to complete will be complete or not .

.................................................................

Monika and the girls were in their party wear while boys were wearing simple tshirts , coats and jeans with costly watches.
They went together to the party hall . There they were greeted by Aniket whose birthday party is held ," yo guys kese ho tum log .aur yeh sundar ladies kon hai".

Yuvraj replied ," koi nahi hai yeh baas friends hai aur flirt karni ki kosis bhi maat kario sabko karte ata hai maar maar ke birthday ko death day bana sakti hai " while smiling. Girls glared at him while devesh chuckled. But aahan and yash were controlling their laugh.

Aniket laughed nervouly . Others wished him too with polite smiles to make him comfortable. After chatting for a few minutes. Aniket went to talk to his girlfriend . While girls went to dance and drink . Renee and devesh went to dance floor . Diksha and yash was competing in juice drinking competition ( not beers , wine etc). Aarushi went to eat someting to relax  her mind  . Aahan went to talk and yuvraj went to drink and monika followed aarushi.

Monika said " oye chal dance karte hai " aarushi replied ," abhi kuch khata lete hai di " monika said ," chal theek hai "

Than a waiter to her and said ," drink for you ma'am " and the tray have only two juice " monika was about to grab but before that the waiter put the glasses in front of her and aarushi .

Monika looked confused at him but still drinked from it . She and aarushi went to dance then but a little later monika started unease. So she went to washroom.

But on her way she was pushed in a room . And

.................................................................

It was an already half an hour but monika didn't return so Aarushi decided to go to search her but she was pulled by someone to terrace.

And it was Aahan . He asked ," kyu tum mujhe ignore kar rahi ho " he was  drunk . Aarushi looked at him and said ," you are drunk . Tumhe rest karna chaiye "and tried to get his hand off her wrist and waist but he did'nt buged.aahan asked ," mere ques ka answer karo Aarushi . Tum ne mujhe kyu reject kiya tha us din "

Aarushi sighed and said ," mere paas ek vajha hai aur mein use wajha se kuch bhi nahi bata sakti ". Aahan asked again ," kyu esa kyu " he tigtened his grip on her so to get out of his grip she said ," kyuki mein kisi aur se pyar karti hu aur use shadi karne ja rahi hu aab apna answer pata chal gaya tumhe Aahan "

Aahan was shocked . He loosened his grip and let go her he asked ," sach mein  " he looked at the floor aarushi replied with calmness.," ha sach mein and ek dost honeke nate khati hu tumhe aab move hona chaiye and mujhe khushi hogi agar jum meri shadi mein auge ". She than went from there but her heart was hurt very much ..

Devesh and renee camed behind the pillars . And went to aahan after all they both are the ones who gave him the idea . Devesh said ," bhai tu theek toh hai na ".
Aahan nodded with poker face . But deep inside he was hurt . Same goes to Aarushi too who went from there.Renee was also shocked with new information.

Aahan has now decided to drop his plan of convincing Aarushi to say yes for his and her marriage .he went from there to his room. Renee and devesh also went from there .

.................................................................
Diksha and yash became close with othera whole enjoying the party. And yash got to know his real feelings for diksha so he decided to confess his feeling fir her.

Yash spoked ," diksha tera type kya hai " diksha replied," A positive " yash sighed and said ," ideal type . Diksha said ," not permanent " yash sighed again . Diksha asked ," vese tu puch kyu raha hai " yash replied ," ese hi " diksha asked ," mujhe laga ki tujhe mera boyfriend bana hai " yash replied ," hai hai bana toh tha ". Than he realized what her said . Diksha started teasing him.. Yash blused . Diksha looked at him as he didn't went against her flirting . Diksha said ," tho mein sach bol rahi thi . Chal aab mein teri girlfriend aur tu mera boyfriend ". Yash was surprised at her words and asked ," sach mein " diksha nodded. Yash than said ," ek minute mujhe sahi se propose karne de " diksha gaved him a looked which he graudually ignored.

Than he started speaking ," miss diksha will you be the girlfriend of the most handsome man on the earth who name is yash " diksha said ," yes i will be the girlfriend of the most ugliest man on the earth ". Yash pouted and said ," chal tere liye mein sabse igliest bane ko teyar hu "

Diksha was shocked at this . But was more shocked when he hugged her. She was having new emotions which she didn't felt before with other.

They both spent the night together and then went to sleep.

Renee and devesh also spent time together after they went to renee room while watching movies and eating ice cream that was bought by devesh from the icecream palor of the hotel..