Chapter 16

Renee looked at everyone and than devesh who showed her a smile agreeing to tell them. So Renee started speaking ," hum dono instagram ke through mile tha . At first we were like enemies but when we both met in person i and him were didn't like each other. We met through a mutual friend whose name was Rohit. But after sometime i got admission in a coaching insitution and by coincidence devesh was already studing in the . Than we starting talking again but "........... Ring ring .

Every one looked at Aarushi whose phone was ringing .. Aarushi excused herself and went to attend the call. As she went others continue.

.................................................................

Aarushi answered the call ," ha hello mummy " her mother replied ," theek hai na tu aur kesi ja rahi ha trip" Aarushi said ," ha mein theek hu aur trip mein maje kar rahe hum log .aap kese ho " her mother replied ," ha mein bhi theek baas tujhe se ek baat khani hai "

Than her mother told her every thing ( for information refer to ch 14) .Aarushi was shocked after but still accepted this . Aarushi replied to her mother ," theek hai mein karne ko teyar hu but ladka kesa hai " her mother ," abhi mein nahi dekha but tere papa ko pata hai " Aarushi sighed and said ," mummy mein ek saal ke baad hi karu gi abhi toh meri intership start hui hai aur mujhe neet pg ke liye bhi teyari karni hai " mummy replied ," theek hai  mein tere papa se baat karti hu but teri ha hai na warna tu baata de phele hi " Aarushi replied ," meri ha hai chalo aab rakhti hu mein ".

After ending the call Aarushi went to her room and falled on the bed. She closed her eyes and the face that came to her mind was Aahan's . She opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. She said to herself ," yeh mere sath hi kyu ho raha hai . Aab pata nahi wo banda kesa hoga jis se mei. Shadi karo gi par yeh pata hai ki wo pakka aahan toh nahi hoga ".

After a while she thought of going back to delhi and to arrange a meeting with the boy her mom was talking about so she went back to others.

Every one looked at her . Ehen diksha asked ," kha thi itni der se " Aarushi said ," woh mummy ka call agya tha " renee asked ," kya bola aunty ne " Aarushi replied ," kuch nahi baas ese hi " she tried to hide the fact about her mother .
Others nodded . Aarushj said ," di's mein kal delhi ja rahi hu " monika asked ," but kyu "

Aarushi said ," wo meri holidays khatam hogayi hai ". Monika nodded . Devesh said ," toh fir hamre sath kal chal liyo wese bhi hum phele delhi jayege fir vacations par . " renee nodded along . Aarushi nodded and said ," toh fir mein jaake bag pack karleti hu "than she went from there .others looked at her disappearing figure.

Monika said ," iske sath kuch toh hua hai mein dekh ke ati hu " other nodded at her as she went behind her to catch up. While others decided to go back to their room.

Monika went back to her room as Aarushi didn't want to talk to her so.

.................................................................

Ishika was with Niharika and told her what happen for past one week . And the moat shocking was that Reyansh shekhawat case.
Niharika said ," usne tujhe phechana toh nahi " ishika said ," shayad nahi kyu ki pure time wo neha ko dekh raha tha " . Niharika nodded and said ," use dur rahi yo aab kuch bhi hojaye ". Ishika said ," hai aab mein use dur rahu gi aur "

Than the bell ring and niharika and ishika went to take their next period after all they are teachers..

After dispersing the students ishika bid byes to niharika and went to her home thinking about how she and reyansh were good friends....

When ishika parents were still alive and she was a school student. She met reyansh who was the popular and intelligent student of his standard. They bothe eventually became best friends but after ishika parents death . Her custody was in her uncle and aunty hand with the property in her name.but her uncle and aunty did not took good care of her and admit her in other school and neha in ishika old school . Ishika met aarushi and monika in her new school and after that she studied hard . And when she growed up she found out that her parents were murdered. Her life went with flow. But after few years she met reyansh again in an unexpected siutation 2 years agoo......

.................................................................

Monika and diksha both decided to go back with Aarushi to so they informed yuvraj . Yuvraj at that time  wanted to spend time with her more and for real by coincidence his friend organized a party . So he invited all them to his party to spend time together for last time . Others also agreed.