Chapter 10

After reading the letter Aarushi was still shocked but she suddenly heard a knock on her door so she suddenly tooked the gift and kept it under the bed. Than she went to open the door and saw diksha. Aarushi asked," kya hua di " . Diksha replied," wo Aarushi tum tayar ho jao hume khai jana hai " Aarushi looked at her confused and asked ," but kha jana hai hame" Diksha said," wo toh mujhe bhi nahi pata baas monika ne kha hai ki hum dono ko teyar hoke jaldi se ana hai " Aarushi nodded . Diksha went from there and Aarushi went to bathroom to get ready.

After an hour diksha came to take Aarushi .they both went to a hall and every thing was dark when suddenly ," happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you .happy birthday Aarushi ." and all the lights were switched on. All of them were there standing with party popers except  Aahan. Aarushi looked at them horrified and said," use pop maat karo plz " put hands on her ears but still others poped it . After cutting the cake and opening the gifts all of them had dinner and danced for a while.

They all played many games. They also had a dance match too.all of them enjoyed it especially Aarushi she almost forgot about the letter . They all enjoyed and after a while after celebrating went to their rooms . They all were a little bit drunk except Renee after all she is the most matured one among them.

................................................................

Monika and diksha were going to their room together when they ran into yash who was equally drunk like them. Yash said," oh babe tum yaha ho " he tried to hug diksha when she slapped him hard. She said," mein aur tumhari baby . Yuck " yash grabbed his cheek and looked at her with puppy eyes and pout. She said," esa chehara maat bana kisi pig se kaam nahi lag raha " yash stopped making that face . Than he grabbed her hand and started to drag her somewhere leaving drunk monika .

After they both left monika tried to go to her room but falled . Than she heard a very loud laugh she sat up and looked for the person who was laughing and ot was yuvraj. Monika got angered than she took off her sandals and threatened him ," yuvraj agar tu chup nahi hoga na toh mein isi se tujhe maru gi " yuvraj kept on laughing but got startled when he got hit by a sandal . He looked at monika while rubbing the place where he got hit . Than he saw monika grabbing another leg sandal . He runned for his life and monika followed him  and no one know where they spent there rest of night.

.................................................................

Aarushi was drunk and  Aahan held her and took her to room. He opened the room and help her to lay on the bed . He looked at her for a  few minutes  and kept his last gift on her bed table and left the room . On his way to his room . He saw yuvraj running with terrified face and monika running behind him . Aahan laughed at him . Than after a while he saw diksha who was being dragged by yash but diksha used her karte skills that she learned online .she was able to free her self . She was about to hit him between legs but yash was able to grab her leg beacuse he also know karte . They both started fightning .Aahan chuckled and went to his room . As he entered he remember what they came here for and sighed . He went to change and than sleep.

.................................................................