Chapter 4

After lunch Ishika , Niharika  and Monika went back to their homes.
When Ishika arrived at her house she was welcomed with yell from her adopted mother ," Ishika tum kha thi itni der se tum pata bhi hai ki ghar ka kitna kaam padha hai". Ishika just controlled her anger and replied while looking down ," sorry mummy wo school mein kuch zada hi kaam tha isleye der hogayi ". Her mother just nodded than said ," theek hai but agli baar se der ho toh bata dena aab jau aur khana bano" Ishika just nodded and went to the kitchen .

After cooking food she directly went to her room and took a bath . After wearning her comfortable clothes she went directly to lay on her bed and checkb the time on her phone and saw 8:00 pm . Than she decided to take a nap.....

..................................................................................................................................

After shopping Monika directly went to her art studio to put every material on their place that she purchased from market .She decided to check if she any message from yuvraj but not any.even she told Aarushi that she has blocked his number but she cann't do it.she just sigh and went to her house which is near her studio .

After arriving at her house she went directly to her room for bath and than went directly to sleep .

But her sleeping time was interuppted by a phone call .she answered the call without seeing the calling id ," hello ". Someone answered ," Meri Mona kya kar rahi hai ".  Her eyes widened than she saw the calling id and it was none other than yuvraj . Than monika asked ," tumhe aab kya chaiye yuvraj ?". Yuvraj replied while chuckling," tumhe pata hai ki mujhe kha chaiye mona " monika than said ,"aur tumhe yeh bhi pata hai ki mein uske liye ha nahi kar sakti ".

Yuvraj than asked ," Acha theek hai ha maat karo but ek kaam toh kar sakti ho mere liye". Monika just sighed and asked ," bolo kya karna hai ?" yuvraj than replied," mere sath ek trip par chalo gi kya aur hame akele nahi jana tum apne friends ke sath a sakti ho wo male hai yah female fark nahi pata " .Monika thought for a second than replied ," theek hai but mujhe apne friends se puchna pade ga aur mein answer tumhe kal tak mile ga so good night and bye " and she ended the call without even hearning yuvraj reply.

Yuvraj to himself ," wah bhai wah mein kis ladki ke chakar mein padh gaya bhagwan . Is ne toh mujhe kuch bolne ka mauka hi nahi diya .mein esi ladki ke pyar mein hu .hai aur ise attitude ki wajha se toh  hu pyar mein iske sath. Baas bhagwan iske dosto ko hai bolne par majbur kar do ( somewhere author :- bacha tumhari wish ko mein puri  karu gi don't worry )

..................................................................................................................................

After completing her shift Aarushi was ready to go home.when she was walking through the corridor she heard a voice behind her," oye topper ruk " Aarushi turned around and saw her two male best friend who have night duty .Aarushi replied ," ha bol Abhinav kya bolna hai ". Abhinav just smiled . Than her other best friend Anirudh said," bro tu  raat ko akeli ja rahi " Aarushi shooked her head than replied ," nahi papa a rahe hai lene ke leye wese wo gayi kya ." Anirudh replied ," hai wo gayi phele hi. Tujhe pata bhi hai kya wo bhaut guse mein thi."
Aarushi just facedpalm and said," mein is ladki ka kya karu . Toh aaj tumhari night shift hai na "

They both nodded .Than suddenly Aarushi got a phone call and it was from Monika . She answered ," kya hua di ". Monika replied," Aarushi yuvraj ka call aya tha aur wo mujhe se tril pe jane ke liye puch raha hai and usne kha ki mein apne friends ko bhi la sakti". And because of this info Aarushi was shocked with her mouth open .anirudh was staring at her like what ghost has came inside her while abhinav was staring at thinking something else and you don't want to know about this i sure about this......