Chapter 9

After finishing dinner all of them went to their rooms. And slept .The whole week all of them visited many places and created many memories.

6April ,Saturday
Monika, Renee and diksha came fro shopping leaving Aarushi alone in the hotel.Monika said," kuch acha sa dekhna padhe ga "( have to look for something good). Renee and diksha nodded. Diksha asked," but kya dekhe pata nahi use kya pasand aye ga"( but what we have to look for .if she don't like it) . Monika said," ajaye ga usko pasand jo bhi hum uske liye le ge "(she will like anything we will brought for her ).

They all went to different shops . And went back to hotel in the evening .

.................................................................

Aarushi the whole day was very upset by her di's who left her alone for the whole day .so to spend her day without them she watched different animes . And after finishing a whole anime of 12 episodes . She was about to start another but she got a call from renee about dinner.so she went to have dinner. Than she went to the restrautant but she ignored them all .

All of them looked at her and tried to chat but just after finishing her dinner she went directly to her room .

.................................................................................................................................

Renee asked ," use kya hua"(what happen to her). Monika and diksha shook their head in signing that they don't know . Than the girls looked at the boys as they also shook their heads.

Than Aahan said," wese yaad hai na ki kal kya hai " ( by the way remember what day is tomorrow). They looked at him confused but than the girls smirked and started teasing him. Diksha said," yes yes we know what is tomorrow " monika continued her sentence," so what has you decided " renee continued ," and if you want our help than we can help you"

Than Aahan started discussing his plan

.................................................................

7 April ,Sunday ( Today)
Aarushi woked up with her phone ringing . She looked at the caller id and it was her mom. She answered," ha ma kya hua itni subha subha call kiya aap ne" ( yes mom . What happen . You have called this early for .)
Than her mother amd sister from other side started singing ," happy birthday to you happy birthday to you.happy birthday cherry "

Aarushi smiled remembering today is her birthday .than she chatted for sometime with her mother.after ending the call she checked her phone messages and many of her messaged her with birthday wishes.she smiled and replied to them all .she went to get ready and than went to have breakfast . When she went to her friends none of them wished her . She got sad but ignored her feelings  . She finished her breakfast and than went directly to her room . As she left every one giggled .

Than they went to their rooms too

.................................................................

On her way to room .Aarushi was stopped by a staff member of hotel. That person handed her a box . She looked at him confused but still she took the box.

She went to her room and opened it. Inside the box there was many different things .and a letter .she read the letter and she was very shocked.

.................................................................

Monika was very depressed . She was having problem as she have to recognise 2 parties. And both were a day apart . She went to buy a things for the second party alone  . As she was about to go she met yuvraj on her way to the the gate of the hotel. Yuvraj than encompined her to the market .
It was  shopping for monika but for yuvraj it was a date . After spending all the day.they both return to the hotel and saw the party room all decorated  and full of gifts and food. Aahan was standing there so they both went to him.

Yuvraj asked," acha lag raha hai hall bhai .but itne sare gifts"( it is looking nice bro but why are there so many gifts .) Aahan replied," yeh mere terf se hai aur baki tumsab ke hai "(these are from my side and those are from all of your side). And monika and yuvraj eyes widned at some many gifts .they both sighed and went to  their room  .

.................................................................

Renee was getting ready when she got a call . She looked at the caller id and it was Devesh . She was very angery so she declined. She did it for many times but gave up after few tries. Than she answered ," hello aab kya chaiye devesh" .( now what do you want devesh).
Devesh replied," renee calm down mujhe tum se baat karni hai baas "( i just want to talk to you).
Renee rolled her eyes and sat on the bed," bola kya baat karni hai "( speak what do you want to talk about).

Than they started chatting .but than renee asked," wese tum yaha kyu nahi aye"(by the way why did you not came here).Devesh was caught off guard he replied," wo acutally mujhe kuch kaam tha"( i had some work ). When suddenly a women voice called him from behind ," devesh  tumhe kya khana hai " . Renee was shocked as she never heard this vpice and it was a female voice. Renee asked devesh," so yeh hai tumhara kaam.(so this is your work)you know what don't ever call me again " than she ended the call.

.................................................................

Devesh cursed when Renee ended the call and than glared at his friend who laughed at him.His friend used a voice changing app . Devesh yelled," bhai tujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kya tu hamsa esa kyu  karta rahata hai "( bro don't you have any other work .why do you always do this )

He just laughed and ran away while devesh ran behind him grabbing his shoe and throwing at him but he dodged it.but second time devesh was able to hit him with his other shoe. As he fall devesh went to him cracking his knackle and said," aab bhagwan bhi tujhe nahi bacha paye ga bro"(now god will also not be able to save you bro)... And rest is gods know

.................................................................

So today is my birthday special .my and Aarushi birthday is on same day. I have already realeased one chapter in the morning .
Today i will realease 2 more chapters and information about a new book and i know you all will like that book