chapter 12

When Renee started to go through her suit case  someone knocked on the door .she went to open the door and saw yuvraj . She looked at him confused he extend a bag to her while saying ," wo mere dost ki party ki them hai toh sari girls ko gown aur boys ko suit phena hai " renee nodded and took the bag from his hand . She was about to close the door when he said ," and party ko start hone mein abhi 3hrs hai " she nodded and closed the door.

Yuvraj went from there while saying ," mission A complete " and  Aarushi replied to him through earpiece ," okie dokie ".

After closing the door renee opened the bag and saw a beautiful gown . She smiled and went to bathroom. She was confused about the accessories but the bag contained all the needed material . After getting ready she saw her self in the mirror

She was about to click a photo but she heard a knock and than went to open the door than she saw Aahan in  a blacksuit with white shirt

She was about to click a photo but she heard a knock and than went to open the door than she saw Aahan in  a blacksuit with white shirt . Aahan said," wo actually party mein partners ke sath jana hai toh kya tum mere sath chalo gi " renee looked at him suspiciosly and aahan understood so he gave a reasonable answer," actually tum janti ho na ki Aarushi mujhe se baat nahi kar rahi. Wo baas apne birthday tak baat kar rahi thi but aab toh mera face bhi nahi dekhna chati hai wo " renee than nodded with a Oo face than se went to grab her phone . And aahan took this time to say ," mission B complete " in a voice which is not audible to Renee. But Aarushi didn't replied on the earpiece so aahan again said ," Aarushi sun rahi ho na mujhe " than she came to her senses . Aarushi replied ," okie dokie " Aahan sighed in relief.

Renee came out of the room and locked the door than she went with Aahan . They both at a different party hall when  renee was about to ask him why didn't they both went to the old one but as they entered the room was dark . Aahan said ," mein dekh ke ata hu ki lights ke sath kya hua hai "

Aahan after he went away from renee said on earpiece ," guys aab mission C start karne ka time hogaya hai" everyone replied ," okie dokie "

Renee was waiting for Aahan when the lights on . She was shocked at what she saw. She saw a beautiful setup out in the terrace with a men standing with her favourite flowers bouque.
The man face was hiding behind the bouque .