chapter 2

After 10 minutes Aahan car reached the hostipal parking .Aahan got out of the car wearing a mask.

He entered to the main building and went to his love office.As he entered her office she noticed his pressence. She was looking beautiful while checking some reports while having a messy bun and no make up.

She wished him ," good morning Mr shekhawat how can i help you " Aahan was very happy after hearing her voice .He raised his injured arm for her to look and said," can you bandge this up ".
Her eyes widen as she saw his hand with blooded handkerchief.

She rushed to him and unwrapped the blooded cloth and started to put oniment. She asked him while doing her job ," how did this happen sir." Aahan replied pretty annoyed at the fact that she called him sir ," Aarushi mein tumhe phele bhi kha hai ki mujhse tum formally baat maat kara karu  and call me Aahan too.And secondly mujhe se aaj ek glass tut gaya tha isley chot lagi."

Aarushi chuckled at his annoyance and said back," ok Aahan ." After hearing his name from her mouth he was very happy.while she was treating his wound Aahan was only staring at her with love and with another emotion...

Aahan out of no where asked ," do you really don't have a boyfriend? ". Aarushi was shocked by this but still replied ," no i don't have .but why did you asked .do you want be my boyfriend?." Aahan was shocked by her reply while seeing his face Aarushi laughed very hard but he said ," yes i want to".

Now Aarushi was shocked ," Aahan meine majak kiya tha ".Aahan replied ," but mein serious hu". Aarushi was finished with her job she looked at Aahan abd said while ignoring his serious face ," Aahan tumarah treatment hogya hai aab tumhe jana chaiye ." Aahan was annoyed that she was ignoring his feelings and said ," Aarushi mere feeling ko ignore maat karo batao ki tum meri girfriend bano gi yah nahi ."

Aarushi replied while looking into his eyes," Aahan i can't be your girlfriend.you and i are different .i not a match for you .you are rich while i am taking care of family needs.we can only be friend not anything . The society will not like us together."

After hearing her words Aahan was fuming with anger and yelled ," i don't care about anyones opinion i only care about your's Aarushi ". Aarushi was taken a back by this. But she know nothing can be between him and her  . She always thought Aahan as her friend and sometimes she also got feeling of attraction towards him but what happened 1 month ago can't be ignored so to make him hate her she said too him ," Aahan i already have feelings for someone else so i can't be with you and i am going to confess to him soon". And than she went out of the office .Aahan was very broken at this point he didn't knew what to do.

But Aahan was Aahan what he wants he always gets . He have  got everything he wanted from childhood .And to get everything he always followed every thing his parents asked him and they get him the things as reward. And to get Aarushi he knew who can help him. So he went to his car and oredered the driver to drive back to his house.

..................................................................................................................................
.................................................................

As the call was ended Monika was very fustrated . She didn't know what to do now . A mess was in front of her .Her precious studio was destroyed .She didn't even knew why her friend is obsessed with her .

Some one from behind her said ," Monika why don't you agree to marry yuvraj".Monika turned behind and saw her friend Renee there . Monika repied ," Renee  mein hai nahi kar sakti aur ," Renee asked ," but kyu ha nahi kar sakti tum ". Monika sighed and said ," mein hai nahi kar sakti aur wo wajha bhi nahi bata sakti ". Renee was annoyed  so she said," Tum ek mahine phele toh uske sath thik se thi but aab kya hua .agar tumhe nahi batana toh mein Aarushi se puch lugi ". Monika replied ," pucho pucho but wo bhi nahi bolgi tumhe kuch "
Than monika went to clean the mess.Renee sighed  and went too help Monika .