Chapter 11

It was a beautiful morning . And Aarushi was having hard time while sleeping afterall Monika and diksha was crushing her like a sandwich . When it was hard for her to breath she woked up and saw monika and diksha . She pushed both of them and went out of the bed . Than she saw yash and yuvraj sleeping on the couch huging eachother . Aarushi thought of a evil plan so she took some picture of them .than she saw monika and diksha in weird position so she took there pics too.
Than she went to get ready .

After a while when she got out of the bathroom she saw that everyone was awake . They all had puffy eyes. Aarushi chuckled than went to grab hef phone but suddenly saw a beautiful small box . She looked at it confused and asked if it was theres but everybody shooked there head . Than she decided to open it and saw a bracelet .she smiled and wore it she saw a message on it.

" For the one who helped me a long ago . Happy birthday cherry .sorry for delay  "
-Leo

It was a gift from her a friend she met during her highschool days. She never saw his face and she didn't even knew how he always able to send  her gifts on her birthday . She don't even know his really name but his pen name leo . She decided wear it for all day. Others looked her confused and try to enquire her but she glared at them and told them to get out. They went out of her room.

After two hours all of them return to her room alnog with Aahan . She looked at them confused. Diksha spook ," monika ko kuch discuss karna tha " she than nodded and all of them sat and waited for monika to speak as she told her secret plan . Aarushi and diksha was excited . While the boys started to discuss what they will do .As they all completed the chat they went to decorate the party hall again . When Aarushi was about to go monika stopped her and said," Aarushi mujhe uska call aya tha toh tum usko pick karne ja sakti ho kya airpot " Aarushi nodded and went to Aahan to ask for car keys. Aahan looked at hed confused than she said," wo monika di ne bhaiya ko pick karne ke liye kha hai" Aahan replied," tum akele jau gi " Aarushi nodded. Aahan said while giving the keys ," dhayan se drive karna " Aarushi nodded  than went to the parking area and went inside the car.

..................................................................................................................................

Devesh after a long flight arrived at the airpot .after checking out her went to the exit gate whhere he saw Aarushi standing he called out for her . She looked at him and waved . As he went to her and hi fived . Aarushi tooked his bag and went to the car and put it inside . They both went inside. aarushi was driving . While driving they both chatted . Devesh asked her," usko pata tho nahi ki mein a raha hu " Aarushi shooked her head . Than her he asked ," Aur baki teyari kesi chal rahi hai "She replied ," achi hi chal rahi hai  aap kudh dek lena. Sabhi excited espically monika di " devesh nodded and both of then arrived at the hotel .

After getting out of the car  Aarushi carried his bags inside while devesh carried his other bags which were more heavier. As they both went to the reciption. Devesh was checking when Aarushi suddenly saw Renee suddenly coming out of the lift  Aarushi patted devesh shoulder he looked at her confused . Aarushi whispered to him ," bhaiya renee di yaha par hai to piche maat dekhna " he nodded .

But Renee saw Aarushi so she was going towards her while Aarushi was praying to god to sent someone to help her and god sent yash and diksha who came through the main gate and saw what was happening and went to Renee to distract her. Aarushi and devesh used this moment to go to another lift . Diksha spooke," renee kha ja rahi " renee replied ," wo Aarushi se baat karne ja rahi thi " they both tried to act confused as yash spoke ," Aarushi kha hai Aarushi wo toh abhi shopping karne gayi hai " Renee replied," are waha hai Aarushi " while pointing at the reception but no one was there . Than yash and diksha laughed . Diksha said ," tumhe akho ka dhoka ho raha hai renee " renee replied ," but mane dekha tha use waha aur uske sath koi aur bhi tha " yash said," are bhul jao aab .wese hame teyar bhi hona hai aaj mere ek friend yaha par party organize karwa raha hai aur hame bhi bulaya hai " renee sighed and replied," fir ek party chalo chalte hai" than they both dragged her with them .

..................................................................................................................................

Aarushi and devesh sighed after entering the lift and than burst into laughter . After controlling themself the lift gate opened and they saw monika and yuvraj fighting in the hall way. When monika saw both of them she went to greet devesh . Aarushi asked yuvraj," aap dono ladh kyu rahe tha " yuvraj said," wo hum decide kar rahe tha ki kya special karna chaiye but usko mera idea acha nahi laga " monika replied," bhaut hi bakwas idea tha wo . Hame kuch eas karna chaiye taki wo bhaut hi romantic lage " yuvraj sighed than asked what to do but the idea she explained devesh didn't liked . Than monika was upset because her idea got rejected . Than Aarushi explained her idea and they liked it .( devesh bro you have to like my idea no matter what and you to renee di ). And they all went to their while yuvraj went to arrange the costumes.

..................................................................................................................................