Chapter : 6

A warm morning amd Aarushi was still sleeping . Than suddenly her mother came into her room and yelled ," utho Cherry warna trip ke liye late hojau gi . 9 baj gaye hai ". Aarushi woked with a jerk and checked the time in her phone and it was really showing 9:00 am. Than she in hurry went to bathroom and started to get ready. Her mother just shooked her head and than went to kitchen . After wearing her outfit and tieing her hair in a bun and than went to have breakfast . After having breakfast she went to grab her suitcase which she already prepared the night before and than asked her father to drop her at Monika studio . After biding good bye to her mother and younger sister .

After a while she finally arrived at the gate where monika was already standing with her suitcase and waving her hand to her . Aarushi went to her with her suitcase and backpack and bid her bye to her father .than her father went from there as for Aarushi she went to Monika and asked ," baki sab kha hai ".monika replied ," vo rashte mein wese tumhara friend kha hai " . Aarushi said ," mein use call karti hu abhi"

Than she went to a side to call Abhinav . After few rings Abhinav answered. Aarushi asked," Abhinav tu kha hai " Abhinav replied ," yarr sorry mein nahi a pau ga mere family mein kuch problems hogayi hai toh mujhe yahi rehana padh ga " Aarushi than replied," acha theek dhayan rakhio bye " he also replied," tu bhi aur koi ladka tujhe chede na toh uska mu thod diyo baki mein sambhal lu ga" Aarushi chuckled and said ," acha acha theek hai " than she ended the call.

And went to monika and informed her about this . After a while monika other two friends with whom she is very close with arrived and they were Diksha and Renee. And Renee was looking sad and angry at the same time. Monika asked her," yar Renee itni dukhi kyu hai tu And Devesh kha hai " Renee said ," uske baar mein toh kuch bata bhi maat kar ". Aarushi asked," kyu kya hua di ". Renee sighed and replied," use kaam hai isleye wo nahi araha.esa 6 months se kar raha hai wo .Ab toh dates par bhi nahi ja raha.and jab bhi anushka naam ki ladki ka call ata hai toh ache se tyar hokar chala jaata . Mujhe lagata hai ki wo aab mujhse pyar nahi karta ." she was about to cry but helped her tears . Monika just pated her back. And all of them decided to not talk anymore qnd after a while a van came in front of them and the driver went out and handed phone to monika with a calling id . monika looked at him confused than saw the calling id which reads king .

The other person said," Monika mein bol raha hu" monika recognised the voice and it was yuvraj's than she replied," ha bolo sun rahi hu mein " . Yuvraj said," tum log is van mein ajao mein tumhara intzar kar raha hu airpot par . " than he ended the call without giving a second to monika to reply . Monika just sighed and informed others that they are going in this van . Other nodded and went inside while the driver put their luggage in the trunk.

And drived them to airpot..............
.................................................................
.................................................................

After ending the call yuvraj went to Aahan room so he csn inform that monika and her friends had already left. As he entered he saw Aahan in a black shirt and jeans . And some servants carrying several gifts and his bags.
Yuvraj asked," bhai itne sare gifts kis ke liye" Aahan replied ," tujhe pata chal jayega baad mein abhi baata ki wo log waha pauhch gaye kya." yuvraj replied, ha wo log rashte mein hai aur hame bhi aab nikalna chaiye " Aahan nodded than they both went to the car and saw Aahan best friend standing in front of their car .Yuvraj asked him," yash bhai tu yah kya kara raha hai ". Yash smirked and replied," waha bhai waha akele akele ladki pata ne ja rahe aur muje yaha single chod ke ja rahe ho " yuvraj rolled his eyes and looked at Aahan who just faced palm. Aahan than said," acha tu bhi chal fir " yash than shouted ," hurray " than went inside yuvraj follwed him as well.
Aahan was going about to enter the car when some one yelled," bhai ruko tho " Aahan turned around and saw Reyansh with a paper bag in his hand . Aahan asked," while going towards him . Reyansh wispered something in his ears whiling giving the bag and Aahan just nodded. Aahan wishpered something to reyansh and he nodded as well. After biding goodbye Aahan went to keep tge bag in the trunk and than went inside the car. Yuvraj asked what they were talking about but Aahan said it was nothing and the driver divered them to airport.

After ariving at the airport they went to the waiting area . Yuvraj and yash went to the seats while Aahan went to the washroom.
After a while the girls also arrived . And yuvraj was very happy when monika came .

Yuvraj asked monika ," rashte mein kuch hua toh nahi " monika replied," hua na Aarushi ko ultiya hui thi " yuvraj looked at Aarushi who was drinking water as she was stilling feeling car sick . Yuvraj asked her," Aarushi tum theek toh ho" .Aarushi ," ha ha theek hu baas thod pani pilu gi toh aur theek ho jau gi" . Yuvraj nodded.

But all of them didn't noticed a girl was checking out yash but yash did .he looked at her and smirked and she looked some where else .But yash was a flirty man so he went to her and asked ," baby mein janta hu ki mein handsome hu .amd agar tumhe mujhe tadena hai toh tum tad sakti ho koi kuch nahi bole ga ". She replied ," pheli baat mein tumhari baby nahi hu and dushri baat mein tumhari ghatiya shakal nahi dekh rahi thi ". Yash was taken a back but still relpied," acha theek hai ki tum meri baby nahi ho toh fir tumhara naam kya hai vese mera naam yash hai. And shayad se tumhe specs lagwana chaiye kyu ki meri ghatiya shakal nahi hai ". She rolled her eyes and replied ," mera naam Diksha hai and mujhe nahi tumhe lagwana chiaye specs .tumhari shakal ek gadhe se kaam nahi hai " than she went to Aarushi and Renee. Yash smirked and thought ," nice attitude babe . Aab to teh trip yaad gar hogi aur meri bhi bandi hogi ".

Aarushi asked yuvraj while drinking water ," vese ham kab ja rahe hai " yuvraj replied," abhi todi der mein hamre sath ek aur ba-" her was cut off by Aahan who retured from wash room. " mein agaya " when Aarushi heard his voice she almost choked and others were shocked . Aarushi was coughing Renee went to help her and Aahan went to her and gently patted her back to calm her down . After calming down Aarushi looked at him than gently pushed his hand went to monika .

Aahan looked at her . He was very hurt by her behaviour but she was not at fault nor he was it was because of his mother . It was awakard so to realease the tension yuvraj said," aab hame chalna chaiye " all of them nodded and went to check in .
After checking in . Yuvraj took them all to a private plane .and the girls were shocked . And the boys chuckled . They all went inside . And the flight took off.

All the time .they all were busy with their own work. Aarushi was reading her favourite novels and manga ( japanese comics) . Diksha , Renee and monika chatted . Yuvraj was doing some work . Aahan was discussing some business with his P.A (his P.A was with him ) and yash was writing lyrics for his rap . He is a famous rapper.

After few hours they all arrived on the airpot of kullu manali himachal pradesh . They all checked out and went to the the exit and there was 1 car and 2 bikes . Aahan was worried about Aarushi health so he already told his P.A to arrange bike for him amd her . Aarushi knew how to ride bike .

Aarushi and Aahan went on bike .while monika,renee ,diksha went in the same car with yuvraj and yash was driving. Aaruhi followed Aahan bike amd yash drived behind Aarushi .

After arriving at the hotel which was owned by them .they all went to take keys for their respective room. But when they were at the reception. They all heard heard a very girly voice shouted ," Aahan tum yaha kya kar rahe ho ".

They all turned around and saw 4 girls and 3 boys . The girls were confused . Yuvraj was glaring . Yash was too and Aahan was very irritated ,angery and was glaring at her .

The gurl was none other than Anjali.

..................................................................................................................................

I hope you guys will it. And i will try tl update a new chapter by night.