Chapter 29

Ladybug zipped her way up to the Eiffel tower, followed by Scabious and Tigre... since they all lived together. They all sat down on a beam, letting their legs dangle off of the ledge.

"I'm surprised you let everyone keep their miraculous, Bugaboo. You seem to be very trusting lately." Scabious smiled.

"Or foolish. Guess we'll see." Ladybug said, sighing.

"What's the matter Mari?" Tigre asked.

"It's just that... I had a plan to get both of their miraculous and my plan failed. Epically." Ladybug said, groaning.

They heard people zipping their way up to them so Ladybug slid over closer to Scabious, making him blush. Queen Bee sat down beside Ladybug while Ryuko stood on a nearby beam where they could still see one another. Rena Rouge and Carapace made their way over, sitting next to each other on the same beam that Ryuko stood on. Viperon made his way up and instead of sitting down or simply standing... he kneeled down in front of Ladybug. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her comfortingly.

"V-Viperon!" Ladybug said with a bright blush.

Everyone's eyes widened at the sudden affection Viperion was giving toward Ladybug. Scabious narrowed his gaze, giving him a glare.

Viperon leaned out and softly looked down at her.

"Sorry. I... I saw you-... nevermind. I... just needed..." Viperon barely managed to say.

"It's ok, Viperon. We're alright. We're all alright now." Ladybug smiled.

"Yeah, Viperion, we're fine. Ladybug called us for a reason. We should... probably get to that now?" Scabious smiled genuinely, though still trying to hide his jealousy.

Viperion smiled and laughed, though he still caught onto Scabious's jealousy regardless of how much he tried to hide it. Viperion nodded in agreement and sat down beside Queen Bee.

"So... I called you all here to... show you that we obtained this." Ladybug said, holding her arms out to show off Scabious.

"In the heat of the moment... a lot of us didn't have time to actually take time and really see this as a... type of win. Though... we still need to get the cat miraculous back..." Ladybug said, trying to stay positive.

"We need to get Plagg back..." Scabious said frowning, missing his friend.

"I know... but on the bright side... Hawkmoth... Gabriel no longer has an ally to help him, besides Akumas. No more Mayura. No more Shadow moth. We are one step closer to winning this." Ladybug smiled.

"Couldn't they just use the cat miraculous?" Tigre asked, seeing everyone look at him.

"They could... but then that would risk us getting it back if they lost. I have a feeling he will only use akumas from now on." Ladybug replied.

"Ok, well... if that was all." Queen bee began, causing everyone to turn to look at her.

"Can we talk about what we're all really wanting to know?" Queen Bee asked.

Ladybug and Scabious's eyes widened and then exchanged confused looks.

"Uh... sure Queen Bee." Ladybug said.

"Adrien... How long have you known Marinette was Ladybug?" Ryuko asked, interrupting.

"Uh..." Scabious started, trying to think.

"Have you been Ladybug the entire time or... just recently become ladybug because-" Queen Bee started.

"Is that why you've been acting weird around Adrien for so long Marinette? You knew he was Chat noir?" Viperion asked.