Chapter 34

The next morning Adrien slowly stretched and rubbed his eyes. He made his way to his bathroom and did his normal routine. As he was brushing his teeth, he saw Plagg looking at him worried.

"What's wrong Plagg?" He asked with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Mmmmh.... Adrien! Your mother knows your identity. She knows Ladybug's identity. What happens if she were to reveal who you are to other people?" Plagg explained.

At first Adrien was panicked but then remembered they have the peacock and butterfly miraculous in their possession.

"Relax, Plagg. No one is going to get akumatized anymore. We have all of the miraculous." He said after spitting into the sink then letting it wash down the drain.

Even though that was true, Plagg remained uneasy.

Adrien walked back into his bedroom and saw his mother sleeping on his bed. He had forgotten that she was sleeping beside him.

He walked over to her and nudged her shoulder, causing her to wake up. She looked at her son and smiled, hugging him. He was so glad to have his mother back in his life again. He had missed her so much.

"We should go get some breakfast." He smiled, after she let go of him.

"Of course. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't another dream." She smiled, standing up.

She followed him out of his bedroom, her hand gliding down the railing behind him. They made their way into the dining room, where a chef was ready for their order. Though their eyes widened when they saw Adrien's mother.

"Mrs. Agreste?!" The man said.

"Yes dear?" She smiled.

"You're here!? Weren't you in the hospital in a coma?!" He asked, shocked.

"It is a long story. Adrien and I would like some breakfast if that would be alright." She said, sitting down at the table.

"O-of course! Sorry ma'am, what would you like?" He asked, ready for their order.

"Eggs, toast and bacon please. Adrien, what about you?" She asked, turning to him.

"Just cereal is fine, thanks." He smiled shyly.

Before his mother could protest about what kind of breakfast he should be eating, they both noticed Felix walking in with his mother. Aunt Amalie had a cup of coffee in her hands but once she noticed her sister, the coffee fell to the ground, shattering from the impact. Amalie rushed over to Emelie, looking at her up and down.

"Are... are you really here sister?! Are you alive?!" She said, tears almost rolling down her cheeks.

Felix looked at Adrien, shocked as his mother.

"What happened? How... How is she here?" Felix asked.

"Ladybug somehow cured the coma yesterday." Adrien smiled nervously, causing Felix to look at him confused.

Aunt Amalie hugged Emelie as tight as she could. Felix and Adrien sat the whole morning listening to their mothers talk back and forth while they sat in silence. Felix looked at his phone and looked to his mother.

"Mother? We best be off to school if we intend to make it on time." Felix explained, standing up.

"Of course... of course! Me and your aunt will be spending the day together." Aunt Amalie said.

Adrien stood up with Felix and began to leave but heard his mother call his name. He turned around and saw her smiling at him like she always did a few years ago.