CH - 3 ANYTHING FOR YOU

ISHAAN POV :

There is something special about vani , she is too pure , cute , extrovert and always smiling . I can really forget all my stress just by taking a glance of her enchanting face .

I'm glad she became my friend . I'm an introvert and I really don't know how to make friends . I hated my college life coz people around me ragged me so badly and I don't know how to handle those people , my mom sent me here to Mumbai for a change but still I am an introvert and I love being an introvert . I feel peace but I always craved for good friends which I don't had .

My family is a typical Telugu family with caste feelings and restrictions .I really hate this caste system . Like we are all humans and we are all equal why can't these people understand that .

Well I love kids so , I took pediatrician and became a children's doctor .

Ufffff...I need to concentrate on my upcoming meetings I need to pick a good outfit but I don't know how to choose it , I was always busy in studying and I didn't focus on anything other than my books .

Just then I remembered vani , she is a fashion designer ofcourse she can help me but my wardrobe...I don't think I have perfect clothes in it , I need to go to shopping it will be better but how do I ask her ? I never asked a girl to come out with me .

Well I kinda like her it's like a crush but No ! No ! I can't afford to break her heart coz I know I'm not a boyfriend material .

Thankfully the next day she visited my hospital with her cute niece and nephew . Although I got hit by her little nephew srihan but the kid is too cute . I never mind kid's mischief .

I noticed she got worried for me but her concern for me made me comfortable with her and finally I asked her for shopping and she said Yes ! I'm so glad she is way more open and I feel comfortable around her .

I messaged her " I'm on leave tomorrow so can we catch up for shopping at 9 am " .

She replied immediately " Done 👍🏻 " .

So , finally I'm going out for shopping with my friend . I'm excited .

VANI POV :

I went towards ruhaan Bhai room and knocked on their door .

Bhabhi opened the door and asked " Do you need anything vani ? ".

I went in and spoke " Ya bhabhi I need to discuss something with ruhaan Bhai " .

Just then ruhaan bro came towards me , I see Bhai got ready for his office .

I asked " Bhai today you are on your leave right , Where are you going ? " .

Bhai spoke " Well I have an important meeting vani so I need to go , okay just tell me what you need ? ".

" Well Bhai I need you to convince Aditya Bhai to become my model . Actually I got a big project and I need to design some attires so , I want perfect models . I already asked diya and she said okay " .

He turned towards me and smiled . I continued...

" You know adi Bhai is a popular model and he always wanna do his modelling projects alone . I don't know if he accept diya being his co model . I know he won't reject if you request so , I need your help to convince him " .

My bhabhi and Bhai looked at eachother , I don't know what they are speaking through their eyes .

He took a breathe and he had a smile on his face . He spoke " Vani ... Diya and Aditya already did modelling for my company and you also know that it's a life changing decision for both of them right ...!" .