CH - 5 YOU GIVE ME BUTTERFLIES

ISHAAN POV :

Vani is so sweet , warm and beautiful . Well she looked so pretty in that yellow dress and I can't stop myself from giving her a compliment .

I didn't had my morning coffee and I can spend some quality time with my friend having my favourite morning coffee . I'm not sure if she likes coffee or not so , I asked her and she said sure 👍🏻 .

She is a happy person and her smile gives me warmth making me feel comfortable around her .

We both ordered our coffee and I saw her cheeks turned red is she unwell ? I thought and I asked her . She said it's a bit hot here so , we changed our table .

She looking fine , later we had our coffee and I started our conversation , I felt happy when she said she is my friend .

We had some good conversations and we went for shopping after paying the bill .

She picked so many outfits for me and told me to try , my eyes widened looking at those outfits OMG ! I just pick my shirt & shorts and I just check my size of outfit whenever I went for shopping . I don't know how to pick clothes for me but it's fine anyway I need to learn .

Well I tried them all one by one , seems like she is liking every outfit I wore but still she is telling me to try each and every outfit . Fine ...! Finally it's the last outfit I wore and went out , her jaw dropped and she was freezed . I waved at her face and she spoke " you are stunning ! ".

Well the outfit is of my size , she made me look into the mirror and checked . Well I kinda look different in it and I like it .

So , I purchased it . Later she purchased a dress which she liked the most .

I think the colors are made for her , she looks so pretty in all the colours .

As we are walking together she saw a bracelet and she liked it very much and thought to purchase it but we are late a girl purchased it and I saw her going out . Vani was disappointed and I didn't like that .

I acted as I got a call from hospital , I don't know if my acting skills are good or not but I continued my act and told her I have an important meeting . I saw the girl is going to beauty parlour . I continued my act and we went out . I apologised to her and she left in her car , I drove my car in opposite direction but I returned to mall .

I quickly went into the mall and I saw the girl is getting down from an escalator .

Thank God I found her orelse I need to search entire mall .

I stood beside escalator and she came down , the girl is alone I spoke to her politely " Miss I'm sorry to disturb you but can you do a small favour for me ? ".

She looked at me from top to bottom like her eyes are just scanning me but there is a smile on her face . She spoke folding her hands to chest raising one of her eyebrow " what help I can do for you mister ? " .

Well actually a few moments ago you purchased a bracelet and my friend liked it very much but she was disappointed I always thought to gift her something she loves ...I didn't complete what I wanna say she Interrupted in between and said

" Then just gift yourself man , I don't think she is just a friend for you , I'm I right " .

I don't know what happened to me listening to her I felt something in my stomach .

I spoke " Actually she is special to me but as a friend I request you could you please give me that bracelet in return I can purchase another bracelet of your choice ".

She smirked and spoke " Think again mister I'll make the price double " .

" Done 👍🏻 you can make the price double I'm ready to pay for it " . I said .