CH - 9 INFACTUATION

ISHAAN POV :

She is really good at playing badminton , I like it , she hit the every shot without missing , we have played for an hour non-stop . She left her racket and sat on the bench feeling tired , I saw the bracelet on her wrist which I gifted her .

I don't know why but I really felt good and I not only just feel good but I felt something more . I don't know how to describe this feeling but I feel there is some connection with her which is so deep making me feel " maybe I don't belong to anyone in this world expect her " .

Wait...! What the heck am I thinking ...! She is just my friend .

Just then she suddenly got up wearing her jacket .

Did she heard me what I thought in my mind ??

No , she is feeling sick . Her hand is on her stomach and there is something which is making her feel uncomfortable .

Is she on periods ? I thought and asked her she said " she got periods just now " .

Oh..! Well I think she is feeling shy to say it and she wants to go home . I'm a doctor and I know everything about periods they are natural , I need to make her comfortable right now .

I told her go to my flat and wait for me so that I can get pads for her but seems like she is still not getting comfortable , so I ordered pads in online and I accompanied her towards my room .

She went into the bathroom and after few minutes the pads are delivered to my flat . I paid the delivery guy and he left .

I kept the pads on the table beside the bathroom in my room and I knocked on the door telling her to take the pads and feel comfortable . I left the room closing my room door .

I went towards the kitchen and started preparing hot chocolate , I'm really good at cooking . It's ready and still she isn't came out from the room .

Is she okay ? I went towards the room and knocked , she took few seconds and opened the door .

I released a breath which I was holding , I asked her are you okay ?

She said " Yes.. thankyou so much ishaan , I'm feeling better now " .

I'm glad she is feeling better now but why my name sounds so unique and special whenever she calls me ishaan .

I told her I made hot chocolate for her and I can see her face is glowing , I think she too loves hot chocolate .

She had the hot chocolate I prepared and I felt she is relaxed .

Suddenly she exclaimed Oh ..! No..! .

Is the hot chocolate too hot ..? Did she burnt her mouth ? I thought and asked her what happened ? in concern .

She told me she needs to leave coz she told her mom she will be at home by 7:30 pm .

I told her I will drop her at home but she denied saying she can go by herself . so , I just accompanied her towards her car and she left .

I went to my flat thinking about her , I don't know why but she is distributing me in my thoughts .

The way she calls me ishaan is ringing in my ears like a melody .

What's happening to me ?

I'm a getting attracted to her ?

No ! It's not true ...! I'm just overthinking . I thought .

I texted her " message me after you reach home " . She didn't saw my message yet and I went towards kitchen to prepare dinner for myself .