CH - 14 THE FESTIVAL ( 4 )

Continue ....

Did I made her feel uncomfortable ? Aditya thought looking at diya who just wanted to leave from his room .

Diya turned to leave his room , Aditya screamed ouch...! Aahhh...!

She quickly turned and went to look at him , she asked in concern what happened ? Are you fine tower ?

Hmm... I'm ok I just felt a slight pain in my feet . He said looking at his feet .

Diya spoke first you sit on the bed I'll check your feet . She made aditya to sit on the bed and made his head rest to the headboard , she put pillow under his feet and checked it . She spoke I think you need to apply some pain relief spray .

Diya was about to leave to get the first aid box and just then Aditya laughed ... Diya turned to look at him and she was confused . He got up from the bed moving towards her , he spoke I didn't know you have an innocent side too bubbly .

Well I'm sorry to make you worry . He held his ears and came infront of diya .

She looked at him furiously and started hitting him on his chest and shoulder . Aditya continued to laugh while saying I'm sorry.... I'm sorry bubbly... I'm sorry... holding his ears , he apologized to her .

Diya spoke Don't talk to me and I don't wanna talk with you , I'm leaving bye ...huh...! She scoffed and left the room while Aditya followed her .

She went downstairs to the kitchen coz she messed up the kitchen and she know her mom will surely pull her ears for cooking food at late night and messing the kitchen .

Aditya asked her why are you going towards the kitchen bubbly ? Are you hungry ?

Diya didn't replied and she ignored him . Aditya saw the kitchen is messed up with chocolate and the utensils are unwashed . He understood diya put so much effort to make the cake for him , he smiled looking at her .

He understood she wants to clean the messed up kitchen .

He spoke well let me help you bubbly , you can't do it alone . Diya glared at him and gave him the dish washing soap , gloves and scrubber in his hand .

He was shocked and chuckled sarcastically . He wore the gloves and diya sighed him with her eyes to clean the utensils , he chuckled and started washing the dishes neatly while diya wiped the washed utensils by him with a cloth and she neatly arranged it in their place .

He completed washing the dishes and removed the gloves and washed his hands . Diya gave him soft hand towel to dry his hands . He smiled looking at her and she rolled her eyes as ignoring him .

Diya was about to leave the kitchen but just then they heard a thud...! Sound .
They both saw it's a lizard . Diya eyes widened and she was about to scream but aditya closed her mouth with his right hand and placing his left hand index finger on his lips whispering sshhh...! and he pinned her to the wall . Diya closed her eyes in fear and she fisted her hands on Aditya's t-shirt .

Aditya heard some footsteps approaching and he saw his closeness with diya who was mumbling in his hold while her whole body is trembling , he slowly whispered near diya's ear " diya it's coming near " . Diya fisted his shirt more tightly mumbling in his grip and he spoke don't worry I'll take you out from here is that okay ?

Diya nodded in yes while still her eyes are closed .

He caught diya's waist from back with one hand and lifted her up easily , diya wrapped her hands around his neck hiding her face in crook of his neck while Aditya slowly removed his hand from her mouth . He felt warmth in diya's embrace but the sound of footsteps are coming closer...and closer....he checked at which direction the steps are approaching .