CH - 7 FUN DAY

ISHAAN POV :

Well I thought a lot about gifting the ring but I felt it's inappropriate to gift a ring to a friend coz I'm not her boyfriend right . So , I put the ring in my locker . I don't know what to do with that ring so , I just kept it aside .

Well we met at the restaurant . I was all nervous and I also wanna see her reaction when she receives my gift .

We ordered our food and started eating I can see she is so eager for the suprise so , I gave her the gift , girls like purple and pink very much so , I wrapped the gift in purple colour gift wrapper .

She opened the gift and her face is glowing , her eyes widened in suprise , she cupped her cheeks and I loved it , her reaction is so cute, she is literally so happy to receive my gift . I'm so glad to see such a cute reaction from her .

Later she paid the bill , I argued that I will pay the bill as I invited her but she stopped me and paid the bill saying " It's my treat ishaan and thankyou for the gift " .

Ufffff ...I don't know why but my name feels so new to me whenever she calls me ishaan . I quite like it .

Later we went out to leave .

Actually I gave my car for servicing so I started booking my cab , she grabbed my phone and started lecturing me . She offered me to drop me at home and I can't argue with her , she is literally trying to give death glare but it was quite funny actually and also cute . Well I hopped in her car and I told her directions .

We reached my apartment , It would be rude for not inviting my friend to home when she is at my doorstep .

So , I invited her and this is my first time I'm inviting her to my apartment .
I can see some guys of our apartment who are just mere teenagers are glancing at her and I didn't like that , she didn't noticed them and I took her to my flat .

I wanna make sure she is comfortable , thankfully I'm not surrounded by any gossiping aunties coz they judge a girl when a girl visits a guy's house alone .

I don't know if she is comfortable or not , I showed her my whole flat , I think she quite like it . I offered her juice and she drank it .

She asked me if I play badminton or not . I think she saw my badminton rackets .

I said yes and she asked me with whom I play .

I told her I play with my neighbour uncle .

She laughed . I pouted seeing her reaction , I told her I don't have anyone to play so I'll play with him .

She told she can play with me if we both have free time .

I said " yes " , ofcourse I would love to play my favourite sport with her as she is my only friend .

Well she saw the time and I think she is getting late , she urged to leave coz she has some work . I accompanied her till her car and she left .

I smiled and as I was moving towards my room , I saw those 2 guys who are looking at vani pathetically , they surrounded me at the parking space and one of the guy spoke to another guy " She is hot right isn't she ? ".

" Yes...! She's so hot and pretty ..! " He turned towards me and I'm anger listening to their words . He spoke " Bro ..! Why don't you give us her number or you can introduce her to us ? ".

" She is my friend ...! " I exclaimed sharply and glared at him folding my hands to my chest .

" Don't you dare use impolite language about her or any other girl remember I'm a doctor , if a doctor gets angry then there's no way to escape , no one can save you " .