CH - 13 THE FESTIVAL ( 3 )

AUTHOR POV :

As vani was searching for ishaan , suddenly she heard her name and she stopped at her place when a pair of hands cupped her eyes closed from her back .

A smile appeared on her face and she heard a whisper near her ear " I'm sorry vani " .

She felt butterflies in her stomach ,she said sorry accepted ishaan .
She removed the hands from her face and turned to look at him .

It's ishaan who is smiling looking at vani , holding a bunch of kites in his hand . 

He spoke giving the bunch of kites to her " It's for you, take it " .

" But why are you giving this to me ishaan ? " Vani asked .

Ishaan spoke Coz you have the chance to get second prize , you know kite collecting is also the part of this event .

Vani smiled and just then the host announced " Congratulations Miss Diya Reddy and she received the prize money of ₹1,00,000 from the Local MLA " . Everyone congratulated diya .

Vani cheered and clapped for diya while ishaan was looking at her with a smile .

Vani spoke you know ishaan she is my bestfriend and yes...I have something for you .

Ishaan didn't saw diya clearly as his attention was grabbed by vani's words .
He spoke what's that vani ?

Vani opened her handbag and gave the t-shirt to ishaan saying Happy Sankranti .

Ishaan was surprised and vani spoke actually you gave me such a lovely bracelet and I thought to give you a present from my side , you know I made this t-shirt for you

Ishaan was surprised and vani spoke actually you gave me such a lovely bracelet and I thought to give you a present from my side , you know I made this t-shirt for you . Did you like it ?

Actually I love it . Thankyou so much vani . Ishaan replied . Just then vani heard her name it's sriya who was searching for her .

Ishaan noticed the bracelet on Vani's wrist and a smile formed on his lips , he wanna ask about the guy with whom she was flying the kite a few moments ago but vani heard Sriya's voice and she bid bye to ishaan saying " Ishaan I'm sorry I need to go I'll call you later bye 👋🏻 " .

Ishaan waved at her with a smile and vani left .

Vani went towards Sriya and showed the kites saying " bhabhi look I've collected so many kites " .

Aww my cutie come on I'm sure you gonna win second prize . Sriya cheered her .

Just then the host announced guys there's a suprise for you . So , the people who collected the kites please come on to the stage coz there's a second prize for collecting the kites . Sriya made vani to go on to the stage while diya came towards Meenakshi and she was surprised looking at vani with bunch of kites in her hand .

The host spoke I guess this pretty girl has collected the whole kites from the sky .

I'm vani . Vani told her name .