ADITYA PROLOGUE

I still remember the day when we first met , when Ruhaan bro told me to abduct Sriya bhabhi and get her to the villa . You are with bhabhi and I know you coz ruhaan bro told me that bhabhi is with her sister and make sure both are safe . At that time you were so shorter than me and behaving like a kid . I thought I would scare you but you were quite opposite you were stubborn and behaved like a kid so , I called you kiddo .

You were frustrated and I ignored it but you called me " Tower " that nickname literally irritated me a lot at that time .

Although you were just 18 at that time and I'm 24 I always wanna become youngest buisness man like ruhaan bro who is just 2 years older than me .

Being with ruhaan bro I learnt a lot with him and also started my own company .

I didn't know I'll get close with you who I thought as a kid but you aren't , you are the girl with full of confidence , lot's of love , fun , kind and genuine .

The day you did my makeup as a girl making me embarrassed infront of everyone made me so furious so , I teased you by driving my bike in a high speed doing all the stunts to scare you . You was so scared and complained to your sister ( Sriya bhabhi ) and ruhaan bro . Well I don't know how but that's the day I am completely attracted to you .

I literally hate rain but I was awestruck in you . Your dance  , your enchanting smile and your doe eyes made me lost in you . You dragged me to dance with you and I just got lost myself in your eyes . That moment I felt something in my stomach . You were mesmerizing .

After that day I never slept without thinking about you everytime I sleep my dreams are filled with you dancing in the rain with the most beautiful smile and a sparkle in your eyes .

I was scared when ruhaan bro told me about the stalker I was worried about you . So , I set a tracker in my watch and I  gifted to you , I know you will refuse my gift so , I lied that ruhaan bro gifted it .

You were so talkative and I love silence but that day I just wanna listen to you but you started arguing with me coz I'm not speaking anything with you .

Ufffff I know you wanna irritate me coz you love it and you finally succeeded in it . I wanna get control over my feelings for you coz I felt it was just an attraction . So I tied you with rope putting plaster on your mouth . You were looking so cute with that angry bird face and your struggle to get out of my hold and trying to untie the ropes were funny .

Later I guarded you all night infront of your house so , that noone dares to touch you and I also put my guards around you secretly .

Although ruhaan bro killed the stalker but his men targeted you .

You never knew , the day you returned to your basketball academy few of the stalkers men tried to kill you but when I saw the message from my guards some people are spying on you , I couldn't control my anger and I came to your academy and killed all those people .

I secretly watched your practice and you were so dedicated . After that I came to Mumbai when I felt you are safe I thought I won't fall for you coz I felt it's just an attraction .
I always searched reasons to ignore you from my thoughts but I failed .

But when bhabhi invited me to your basketball match I couldn't say no and I came to watch your match .

You were literally so stunning and the dedication you showed for your match is so amazing . My heart ached when you got injured but still I wanna support you so , I sent you a bouquet with a letter " I know you can do it kiddo All the best " .

I don't know why but I like to tease you maybe it's my love language for you that you never understood but that day you rocked your match and you won . I really wanna meet you at that moment but you were on stretcher coz you got hurt , I rushed towards you and saw you are fine , I took a breathe of relief .