CH - 2 STEPPING TOWARDS YOU

VANI POV :

I'm so tierd by all of my assignments and being an intern but now finally I got a big project which is a red carpet for me to become a great fashion designer .

I'm so happy now but I really need a good model for the outfits I'm gonna design . As I was thinking about modelling ' ruhi ' came in she is looking so...cute and she wrapped herself in a pink colour silk dupatta and she put her tiny hands on her little waist and walked towards me like a model .

" Aww... my little baby niece is so adorable ,come ...come..." I forwarded my hand and I took her in my arms I started kissing her , she is smiling so cutely , I spoke " okay I'm gonna make a really cute dress for you sweetie " . She kissed my cheek and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck . " Aww my cutie .... " . I hugged her more .

I remembered Sriya bhabhi is gonna take ruhi and srihan for polio drops . I can't miss this chance to meet my long term crush ' Ishaan ' . He is a pediatrician and he is really so handsome and he took good care of ruhi and srihan . He is such a good doctor why I'm I not a kid anymore . I scoffed .

I am trying to get his attention for 3 years and one day he became my friend . Well I wanna turn this friendship into relationship . Thankfully he is single orelse my heart would just shatter .

Just then Sriya bhabhi came in calling ruhi ...I got up holding ruhi in my arms , bhabhi spoke " Vani I'm going to hospital for ruhi and srihan for polio drops with ruhaan " .

" Well bhabhi I will take my niece and nephew to hospital look ruhi doesn't wanna leave me , what do you say ruhi ? ".

Ruhi replied " I...I ...will go with di..di.. papa won't....give me...ice.. cream " .

Me and bhabhi chuckled , I spoke " Bhabhi I need your help can you please do jewellery design for this outfit ? " I showed the outfit I drew and she said sure my sunshine .

I smiled and we both went downstairs with ruhi , I saw ruhaan Bhai is waiting for us .

I spoke " Bhai I'll take ruhi and srihan for polio drops , you both relax and spend some time together , you are always busy in either work or with my niece and nephew , let me spend sometime with them ".

" Really vani ?? It's you who spend more time with ruhi and srihan , you always take them out with some or the other reason " . Ruhaan Bhai exclaimed .

Srihan came to me and said " I'll...go...vani..di... ".

I spoke " Look Bhai both of them wanna come with me so , let us go and I'm so stressed with my work too , playing with them is a cure for my stress " .

Bhabhi spoke " okay vani you can but don't let them have any junk food and take care " .

Ruhaan Bhai was about to stop me but bhabhi let us go .

If anyone can control by Bhai then it's only my bhabhi .

I took both the kids and about to move ,
I saw from corner of my eyes my bhai pulled my bhabhi by her waist looking into her eyes . Well I shouldn't interrupt their moment . So I quickly went out taking ruhi and srihan .

Well we got into the car , I told the driver to take us to the hospital .

I texted Ishaan

" Hello 👋🏻 Doctor , I'm coming to your hospital with ruhi and srihan for polio drops " .

He looked at my message and he replied " 👍🏻 I get the medicine ready vani " .

I blushed , he is so cute , innocent and loves kids . How can I not fall for him , I know the whole hospital is crushing on him and I feel jealous by of all of them . He is mine just mine .