CH - 18 THE EQUALITY

VANI POV :

I went to bhai's room and sat on the couch silently biting my nails to control my anxiety .

I don't know what Bhai wanna talk about exactly....

I think he gonna ask me why ishaan's pic is in my phone ?

Do he think that I love ishaan ?

Is he thinking we are in a relationship ?

What if he tells me to not to meet ishaan ?

Bhai have a very good impression on ishaan but I very well know about his anger .

What if he warns ishaan to not to talk to me ?

To be Frank I'm not afraid to tell my bhai that I love ishaan but I only afraid what if he doesn't like ishaan and tells me to stay away from him ?

As I was thinking all these questions suddenly the door opened.... . I quickly stood up in my nervousness . I saw Bhai and bhabhi coming in looking at me with zero expression on their face .

They both came forward towards me and bhabhi spoke " Let's move in to the library vani ".

" Ok bhabhi " . I said like a whisper but it was enough to hear .

A Strom of tension running in my head , making me feel extremely nervous , my palms are becoming wet and itchy that I just kept raking my nails in my palms trying to be calm . I don't know what's going on my bhai's mind and why he bought bhabhi ? Maybe because her suggestion helps my Bhai to fix his decision and he won't discuss anything in her absence . I hope my bhabhi controls his anger .

We went in and Bhabhi closed the door and I can feel my bhai looking at me seriously but I'm unable to meet his serious gaze .

Bhai spoke in his calm tone closing his eyes ...

" Sit down vani ".

I hummed and sat on the couch silently .

They both sat infront of me in the couch .

He spoke looking at me in normal tone " Calm down vani and take a deep breath " .

I hummed taking a deep breath .

Bhabhi asked Bhai " Ruhaan is everything alright ? " .

" Soon we will get to know about that sweetheart " . He said looking at me .

I gulped and waited for his question .

He spoke " So , vani please be honest with me ".

My bhabhi looked at me and blinked her eyes assuring that she will take care of everything .

I blinked my eyes looking at my bhabhi and I shifted my gaze to my bhai saying
" Bhai I trust you the most and I swear I won't lie to you " .

Ofcourse my Ruhaan Bhai is my strength and I trust him but I only afraid of ishaan , that what if he don't like my ishaan ? .

He smiled but that smile was not gentle I guess , my bhabhi held his hand and he spoke " So , is Dr.Ishaan your boyfriend vani ? ".

I expected such question and I thought my bhabhi would be shocked but she is so calm that confused me a bit .

I lowered my gaze to my knees and spoke " Actually we are not in a relationship Bhai " .

I looked at him and bhabhi spoke " You love him right vani ? " .

What ...! How does she know I mean her voice sounded so confident like she knows everything .

Bhai spoke " Just tell the truth vani , you know very well that I hate lies to the core ".