CH - 15 IS HE FINE ?

AUTHOR POV :

The next day of Kanuma in the evening at 6 '0' clock Vani with her family left to Mumbai .

Diya missed her badly and vani too .
They both promised eachother to meet on the day of the ad shoot and have lots of fun .

Meenakshi felt happy by everyone's presence and she felt sad after they left coz she felt the home became so silent and she also missed her husband who was very busy in his buisness that he only texted in his free time but didn't lift her calls even on the festival day .

Diya noticed her and she spoke maa don't be upset ...

Aditya too noticed Meenakshi he Interrupted diya in between saying aunty we are gonna miss our daily serial , come on let's watch together .

Diya was suprised she spoke tower you watch serials ?

Aditya put his shoulder on Meenakshi saying Yes , kiddo we both watch serials together , come on aunty let's leave this kiddo alone we will watch our serial .

Diya didn't spoke anything . Meenakshi spoke Beta I need to cook now and we can watch the episode in hotstar , so you guys rest .

Aditya spoke okay aunty then today I'm gonna cook for you and you can watch the tv and today you gonna witness a master chef in me .

Diya thought looks like this tower is trying to calm down mom in different way I like it . She smiled .

Meenakshi asked beta you know how to cook ?

Come on aunty I have already helped you in kitchen didn't you noticed I can cook . Adi said looking at Meenakshi .

Meenakshi was about to say something but diya cut her inbetween while turning on the tv saying " maa you just watch your favourite tv shows , I'll help him in the kitchen " .

Aditya spoke aunty you are just like my mom and I'll be so glad to cook for you , so please let me cook for you .

Meenakshi smiled and spoke as wish you wish beta call me if you need any help .

Diya bought popcorn from the kitchen and she gave it to Meenakshi saying maa you just relax today and don't worry I'll help him .

Meenakshi smiled and she started watching tv .

They both went to the kitchen .

Diya asked " tower you are scared of fire then how can you cook ? ".

I can cook on the electric stove kiddo and help me with the ingredients .

Diya scoffed huh...!

Seriously Mr.Tower , it will take a lot of time but don't worry you just guide me what you wanna cook I'll make it on the stove . Diya said .

Fine...! But I'll prepare the curries on the electric stove . You make rotis and some rice . Aditya exclaimed .

Okay what are are you gonna make tower ? Diya asked looking at him .

I'm gonna make roti with palak panner and chicken fried rice . You start kneading the dough and also tell the maid to get the boneless chicken . Aditya said .

Diya nodded and she asked him the list of ingredients he needed . He wrote all the necessary ingredients and he gave the list to diya .

Diya checked the list and she saw panner , soy sauce and chicken need to be get from the store . She called the maid and gave the list to her saying get those items within 20 mins quick...!

The maid nodded and she left .

Diya gave the other ingredients to Aditya and she started kneading the dough and Aditya washed the rice .