CH - 10 FUN AND CARE

AUTHOR'S POV :

Hello 👋🏻 dear reader's , well I feel really bad by seeing the difference between number of views and number of votes .

Even if I'm busy and stressed I really try to give updates on time but seems like I'm losing my interest . Your votes give me an encouragement to write .

If you don't like my story then don't vote and you can leave my story no problem but if you do like then please do vote and support me .

Okay let's go with the story .....

VANI POV :

I really don't understand why ishaan didn't informed me before going to Hyderabad .

I argued with him in the call and told him I'm not gonna talk to him until he apologies to me personally .

Huh...! Well I'm going to Hyderabad today evening coz tomorrow morning it's
" MAGHI SANKRANTI / MAKAR SANKRANTI " .

Bhabhi wants to go to Hyderabad to celebrate the festival and Meenakshi maa ( Sriya & diya's mom ) invited everyone of us to hyderabad so , we all decided to go to Hyderabad this Sankranti . Well I'm glad I've completed most of my work and only detailings are left that I can complete after coming back to Mumbai .

Well I packed my bag for the festival vacation and I also packed the t-shirt I made for ishaan in my luggage coz I might get chance to visit him .

Just then bhabhi came she asked vani are you ready ?

Yes , bhabhi I packed everything . I replied .

She spoke okay , so we are going to Hyderabad for 4 days and 5th day morning we are gonna return .

Yeah...! I'm excited bhabhi and it's a long time I met my bestfriend diya .

Aww...my cutie even I also miss my sweety diya . Okay anyways tomorrow we gonna meet them and you suprise her coz she don't know you are coming . Bhabhi said .

I know bhabhi she told me to come and I lied that I'm busy with my project so , I can't come . We both chuckled .

Ok let's have lunch together everyone is waiting for us at the table . She said and we moved downstairs to have our lunch  .

After having our lunch together I played with ruhi and srihan for sometime .

Later in the evening we got ready and got into our flight . Get set go Hyderabad....!!

Yeah..! 3 things I'm excited to go for hyderabad , First one I'm gonna meet my bestfriend diya after a longtime .
Second I have a chance to visit ishaan and third is the festival is gonna be so much fun by celebrating everyone of us together .

It's night 10 'O' clock we reached hyderabad . We went straight to bhabhi's house and informed Meenakshi maa we are coming and not to tell diya about our arrival .

It's 10 : 40 pm , we reached bhabhi's house . I saw Meenakshi maa and adi Bhai were waiting for us .

Where is my bestie ? I thought .

Everyone got down , Meenakshi maa and adi Bhai greeted everyone . Meenakshi maa hugged me and I spoke maa where is my diya ?

She chuckled and adi Bhai spoke she was upset with you coz she thought you are not coming and she don't know you all are gonna arrive today . So , she slept .

I hummed hmmm .

Well we all went in . Meenakshi maa showed our respective rooms and I told her I will sleep in diya's room . She said ok and I arranged my belongings in her room silently who is sleeping peacefully by hugging her pillow .