Chapter One

A smile formed on Junghwan's lips. He looks so cute while wearing his uniform. It was first day of school that's why he is very excited.

When he left his room and walk downstairs, he saw his mom with a smile on her beautiful face. "You look so cute while wearing your school uniform, darling."

"Thanks, eomma. I'm so excited!" Then he smiled.

Mr. So kiss the crown of his head and said, "You're so cute, sweetie. Let's go?" He smiled and nodded.

His mom kiss them both on their cheeks. "'Bye, darling."

"'Bye, eomma!"

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"We're here," His dad said to him after thirty minutes of driving from their house to the school.

He opened the car's door. "Goodbye, Appa!" Then he closed the car's door.

"'Bye, sweetie!" Then Mr. So started to drive home.

He look at the school's view. A smile formed on his lips, this is the university that suits him. Then the security guard opened the gate for him.

"Woah," he said when he finally saw the university in a better view.

He was shocked when someone hug him. "I miss you, Hwanie!"

He look at the face of the person. It was Jeongwoo. They are both from Iksan and they were friends since elementary.

"I miss you too, Woo. By the way, how are you, hyung?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Junghwan. By the way, let's go?" He smiled and go with Jeongwoo with excitement on his face.

He sat on the chair. "Let's be seatmates, Woo-hyung, sit beside me," he said.

"Sorry, Junghwan...but I already have and Hyunsuk-hyung is my seatmate."

He pouted. "O-okay." Then Jeongwoo smiled and sat beside Hyunsuk.

After a few minutes, the room was filled with many students. But sadly, he still don't have a seatmate.

The professor introduced himself. "I'm Kang Hojin, your Head Adviser. Welcome to my class, everyone. I hope that you all will study hard until the end of school year."

"Good morning, Mr. Kang!" All the students said.

"Good morning, too. So let's start our lesson for today," Mr. So said and sat on the chair. "Our lesson for today is about-" the teacher was cut-off when a tall, white-haired man ran and sit beside him.

"Hey, who are you? Why are you late?" Mr. Kang asked. The man is wearing a black face mask that's why they can't recognize him.

The man removed his mask, revealing his handsomeness. "I'm Watanabe Haruto, Sir. I'm sorry for being late," the man said.

Mr. Kang nodded. "Okay. But don't do that again, okay?" Mr. Kang asked causing the handsome man to nod awkwardly.

Junghwan got conscious. Earlier, he prayed that he wants to have a seatmate. But now, he never wished to have a seatmate like this man.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"He's handsome, right?" Jeongwoo asked to him. They are currently on the cafeteria before they go to their houses.

"Yes. But I want a seatmate who I'm comfortable and I can talk with. Not like him that-" he was cut-off by the white-haired boy's deep voice.

"Continue," Haruto said without any emotions on his face.

"Uhm..." he said because of nervousness.

"What? Say it!" Haruto shouted.

Jeongwoo stood up. "Hey! Don't you dare shout to him!"

Haruto just smirked and left the cafeteria. He sighed. "It was my fault!" He said while holding his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"No, Junghwan. You're just saying the truth."

They were shocked when the school's secretary, Hamada Asahi said to them, "If I were you, I will not show my face to him again."

He look up to see the japanese. "W-why?"

"Because he will freaking hurt you and wreck your beautiful day everyday. That's what he did to our classmate last year," Asahi explained.

And that gave him chills on his bone.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"I saw you go and had a talk with Jeongwoo and Junghwan," his friend, Park Jeongseong said to him. They are currently on the locker room. "Don't tell me you like one of them," Jongseong said with a playful smirk.

"Yuck. I don't like Jeongwoo. I know Junghwan is pretty but I don't like him, too. For short, I don't like them both!" Haruto said while holding many love letters from the girls at the university. "Look, everyone has a crush on me."

Yoon Jaehyuk rolled his eyes. "Crazy!"

"By the way," Jongseong said. "Your locker is so full. You can put some unimportant letters on the trash bin."

"Nope," Jaehyuk said. "Just put it on your bag."

He grabbed all the letters and walk towards the trash bin and put the love letters there. Then after that, he looked at the two with a smirk.

"Aww... so cool," Jongseong reacted. Jaehyuk got a little upset because the japanese didn't listen to him.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"How's your first day at school?" His mom asked to him. He is currently making his homeworks.

"Fine, eomma," he replied shortly.

"Oh, that's good to know, darling. But if someone attempt to hurt you, just tell me, okay?" His mom said and he nodded. "I will kick them all," his mom said while kicking the air.

He laughed. His mom is very funny. But he remembered what Asahi just said earlier; ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑑𝑎𝑦.

He sighed. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟? But he's sure that his parents will do everything just to make him safe, to protect him.

"Hey, darling. Is there something wrong?" His mom asked.

"Oopss. Sorry, eomma. I'm just thinking on how to solve the problem number two," he said, lying.

"You can do that, darling. I'll just go at the kitchen to bake cookies for you, okay?" His mom said and he nodded.

When his mom closed the door, he sighed. Mathematics is easy for him. He is thinking on how to escape on that freaking monster.

𝒂/𝒏: 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔! 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝑾𝒖𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍! 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

-𝐰𝐮𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧