Chapter Ten

Haruto was shocked when he saw a black car and Junghwan is nowhere to be found.

"THE FUCK!" he yelled and automatically ran causing the jacket to fell on the floor.

He jumped out of the car and started to drive faster. He contacted Jaehyuk's number and gladly, the latter answered.

"Hello, Haruto?" Jaehyuk said on the phone.

"Junghwan was dragged by... I don't know. I didn't even see who dragged my baby. I'm currently following the car," Haruto replied.

"What?! How can I help you?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Call the police station's hotline or go there right now. I'll open my GPS so you can locate me, okay?"

"O-okay. Be safe, Haruto."

"Yeah. Thank you," then he ended the call and look again at the black car to follow those bad guys that dragged his pretty lover.

𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦. 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒, he said to himself while driving faster.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

When Junghwan opened his eyes, he can't see anything because he has a blindfold. While his hands and feet are tied on a chair.

He is so scared that time. What if this is the end of his freaking life?

"Help!" he shouted.

He heard footsteps behind his back. "Who's there? Please, help me!" He said, not knowing that this is one of the kidnappers.

"Hello, Junghwan! Sorry, but I won't help you then..." the man said.

"Rim?" He asked.

"Yeah, you're right!" Then Rim laughed like an evil, or really he is.

"How dare you! Get me out of here! Why did you do this to me?!" he shouted. But in fact, he's really scared right now.

"I'm so sorry... but I can't do that because I won't let Haruto to be happy..."

"How dare you! How dare you!" He say anything just to scare Rim, but he is too weak to be strong.

He was shocked when he heard someone opened the door.

"Hey there, Rim!" Darf said to his friend.

"Hey!" Rim replied with a smirk.

Darf look at him. "Oh, poor man... You will not be involve here, but you chose to be with Haruto so..." then he received a hard slap on his left cheek.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Haruto stopped on the warehouse and scanned it. His heart beats faster, he feels that his lover is there. He didn't know what to do. He automatically get his phone and dialed Jaehyuk's number.

"Hello?" Jaehyuk said when he answered the call.

"The car stopped on the warehouse I'm seeing right now. I think my baby is here," he answered.

"Oh my freaking god! Don't do anything, Haruto. We already tracked your location. Don't power off your phone, okay?"

"I'll go to him," he said. He really wants to save and see Junghwan.

"Haruto! Please! Don't do that!" Jaehyuk shouted. "Jongseong and I will go there with those policemen. Let them handle this."

"But how about my baby?! I can't wait any longer!" he said through his gritted teeth.

"Haru-" then he ended the call and put it on the car's seat. He is really frustrated. He freaking wants to check the korean.

He went off the car and jumped on the gate. He kicked the door and decided to go upstairs and entered the room. He saw the shockness on the two's eyes when they saw him.

"JUNGHWAN!" he curses. He saw Junghwan tied on a chair with a blindfold on his eyes.

"Don't go to him yet, bo-" Darf was cut-off when he punched the latter's fist and fell on the ground. Rim was about to attacked him when he kick the latter, causing his body to slap on the cabinet and fell on the ground while holding his aching arm.

He automatically removed the tie on Junghwan's hand and feet. Then he put Junghwan's arm on his shoulder while his other hand is holding the younger's waist.

"T-thank you but I can't still see your handsome face," Junghwan said to him.

"Oh, sorry," then he removed Junghwan's blindfold. Junghwan stared on his handsomeness and smiled.

They walked downstairs and they stopped on the kitchen when they saw Mon came infront of him with anger in his eyes.

"Where are my friends?" Mon asked angrily.

"I didn't want to hurt them, but they kidnapped my Junghwan," he explained.

"Arghhh!!! Do you really think that you'll leave this warehouse alive? Well, I won't let you then," then Mon get the knife on the sink.

"Don't you dare do that!" Junghwan curses. His baby is actually scared now.

But he was shocked when Mon get Junghwan and locked his arm on the younger's neck. "I'll kill him," Mon said aiming the knife on Junghwan's neck.

"The fuck! Don't do that!!" He shouted.

Junghwan looked at the pan on the stove and automatically hit Mon's head, causing the latter to fell on the floor.

He get Junghwan and embraced him into a tight hug. "Let's go," he whispered.

They were about to walk away when Mon stabbed Haruto on the side of his stomach.

And they were shocked when Mon received a gunshot from one of the policemen. Thanks to Jaehyuk and Jeongseong.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"Scan the whole place. Now!" One of the policemen said and all the policemen scan the place.

Junghwan was shocked when Haruto fell on the ground while holding his bleeding stomach. "Arghh..."

He saw that Haruto's eyes are closing slowly, that's why he started slapping Haruto's face slowly and gently. "Haru! Help! Help!"

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"Don't worry, Junghwan. Let's hope that Haruto will get better soon," Jeongseong said while drawing circles on Junghwan's back. They are currently on the hospital.

He was shocked when he heard his phone ringing. "Hello, Eomma?" He said when he answered the call.

"Jaehyuk told me what happened, darling. How are you?" His mom asked to him.

"I-I'm fine, Eomma. But Haru... I don't know..." he said and wiped the tear on his cheek.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. Okay? I'll update your dad 'cause he's still on his work. Good bye, darling. Do you want me to come there?"

"Don't worry, eomma. Jongseong and Jaehyuk are here. 'Bye, eomma!" Then he ended the call.

Jeongseong scanned his face. "I know you want to cry."

He shook his head. "N-no, J-Jeong-" he was cut-off when Jeongseong hold his hand.

"I know the feeling of being hurt, Junghwan. You're also a friend. Come on, cry on me. It's okay," then Jeongseong gave him an assuring smile.

He rest his head on Junghwan's shoulder and the latter hug him while drawing circles on his back.

He released all the sadness and heaviness on his heart as he cries on Jeongseong's shoulder. He don't want to lose the japanese. 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑒...

-𝐰𝐮𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧