Chapter Six

So Junghwan was shocked when he saw Park Jeongwoo running and go infront of him.

"W-why?" He asked to Jeongwoo who's now sighing.

"I have encountered Black Birds earlier!" Jeongwoo said that shocked him.

"W-what? Do they hurt you?" He asked again. He wants to make sure that his friend is okay.

"They asked me to be friends with them, I said no, of course. They were about to ask me a few questions but I quickly ran away because...remember what Jongseong said."

He nodded. "That's good. Next time, we'll go outside of the school together to protect each other."

Jeongwoo smiled to him. "Thanks, Junghwan. You're such a good friend," Jeongwoo said and smiled to him.

"Of course, that's what friends are for!"

✿︎✿︎✿︎

The 3B are now on the locker room, having a guy talk. Haruto shared to his two friends his problem about liking Junghwan.

"Just choose one between them," Jongseong replied.

"You are the one who can make a solution to that problem, bro," Jaehyuk said to him.

"I think I'm just infatuated on Ashi," He explained. "And I like Junghwan."

"But why did you confessed to Ashi?" Jongseong asked.

"It's because I'm afraid that time to believe that I'm in love with the man I hurted before. That's why I confessed to her to hopefully forget my feelings for him but-"

"You failed." Jaehyuk said to him. "Because you're truly in love with him."

He nodded. "Can you tell me guys what should I do now?" He asked to the two who's now thinking of what is the right thing to do.

"Confess your true feelings to Junghwan," Jongseong suggested. "And... say to Ashi that you already have someone in your heart."

Jaehyuk smiled at Jeongseong in agreement. "Jongseongiii is right, but say that to her in a nice way," Jaehyuk said causing Jeongseong to chuckle.

He nods. "Okay...okay....but how will I confess to Junghwan?"

"Before that, just focus on saying the truth to Ashi. Then after that, we'll think on what will you do to confess to Junghwan," Jeongseong said.

He smiled and sighed in relief. "Okay! Thanks guys! Let's go in the classroom," the two nodded and they all stood up.

They were about to leave the locker room when Black Birds stand on their way facing them.

"Hey, guys!" Darf greeted that made him more disgusted.

"Excuse me," Jaehyuk said and almost make a way for them to leave when Rim stopped him by holding his shoulder.

"Don't leave yet, guys," Rim said while smirking. Haruto wants to punch this ugly creature but he stopped himself.

"Don't worry, guys. We're not here for a war," Mon said to them.

"And why?" Jeongseong asked.

"We're here to say that I'm so happy for you," then Mon tapped his chest using his index finger then Mon continued, "and Ashi."

"Thanks," Haruto said with blank expression. They are just wasting time talking to Black Birds.

"And?" Jeongseong asked. He's already disgusted and embarrased on this three right now.

Mon smirked and look at him. "I just wanna say to you that after you love someone, know everything about her, okay?" then Mon came closer to him and placed his hand on his shoulder while tapping it slowly. "Just a friendly reminder."

He smirked. "Sorry, Mon. But we're not friends." Then he pushed Mon and they all left the locker room. He turn his head back and smirked at the two, especially to Mon who's getting mad right now.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

So Junghwan is walking with Jeongwoo when Mrs. Kang called his friend.

Jeongwoo came to the teacher and Mrs. Kang handed him the three folders. "Give it to Mrs. Choi," Mrs. Kang commanded. Jeongwoo nods and went upstairs.

Junghwan go to the waiting area but he was shocked when someone came to him and said, "Hey, Junghwan!"

He look at the person, but he was shocked when another two came to the man. Are they the 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑑𝑠?

"H-hi!" He replied, trying to sound normal.

"I know you're nervous, but we're not going to make bad things to you. We just want to be friends with you."

He remembered what Jeongseong said, he's right, this is Black Birds.

"O-okay," he said.

"By the way, I'm Mon. And they are my friends, Rim and Darf," then the two smiled at him and waved their hands.

He decided to get his phone and text Jeongwoo. He don't want to run away because they will know that he's familiar with Black Birds. For sure, they will kill him right now.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

>𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐍
: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞!
: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨     𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞!
: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝😭

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠! Jeongwoo said to himself. He is afraid to Black Birds but he wants to help his friend. He saw rescue when he saw Haruto. He ran and automatically came to the japanese.

"Haru!" He said.

"Yes? Where's Junghwan?" Haruto asked.

"I called you because we need your help. Black Birds are now talking to my best friend. He is so scared!" He replied.

Haruto's face became blank after saying, "Where is he?"

"I-I think he's in the waiting area," he replied.

"Waiting area? Let's go!" Then they both ran downstairs.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

𝐿𝑜𝑟𝑑, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒, Junghwan said while looking at these three bad guys infront of him, smiling at him like crazy.

Mon look at him and bit his lower lip. He lower his head because he got conscious.

"You're so cute, Junghwan," Mon said to him.

"And you're such an innocent," Rim added.

Mon was about to touch his face when someone slap Mon's hand. He look at the man and it was Haruto. Jeongwoo smiled at him and hold his hand.

"Don't you dare put a hand on him," Haruto said, getting angry at this man infront of him.

"You already have Ashi, who's Junghwan to you?" Darf asked.

"H-he's a friend..." Haruto replied. Alright, he's a 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑. Period.

"Are you here for a war?" Rim asked and was about to punch the japanese when Mon stopped him. "Not so fast, Rim." Then Mon smirked and punched the taller's handsome face.

-𝐰𝐮𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧