Chapter Eleven

After a few minutes, Junghwan up his head and smiled at Jeongseong.

"Feeling better?" Jeongseong asked with a smile.

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

Junghwan automatically ran to the Doctor who came from Haruto's room.

"Hey, Dr. Park. How's Watanabe Haruto. I'm his boyfriend, So Junghwan..." he said.

The doctor smiled at him. "Don't worry, Mr. So. The operation is success. He's resting right now. You can check him on his room."

He smiled. "Thanks, Doc." Then he go with Jeongseong on Haruto's room.

When they entered the room, he saw Haruto lying on the hospital bed. He is still handsome even if he's sleeping.

He sat on the chair beside of the hospital bed and look at Haruto's face.

"Wait, Junghwan. Jaehyuk is calling," Jeongseong said and left the room.

"Haru, I hope that you'll wake up now because I really miss your smile and touch...everything." Even if it's only a short time, Junghwan already miss the japanese.

He couldn't help but remember those precious moments with Haru...

Junghwan smile while cherishing this moments with Haruto. It felt so good in his arms, as if he don't wants to let him go.

"H-Haru?" He asked but the older didn't respond.

He look at the japanese and he saw that Haruto is sleeping peacefully. He scanned every feature of his handsome face.

He didn't think twice and kiss Haruto's lips. But he was shocked when Haruto's eyes opened.

"You kissed me?" Haruto asked.

"H-huh? N-no!" He denied.

"No, you kissed me," the japanese said.

He just bite his lower lip, then Haruto closed his eyes and sleep again. "I'm sorry..."

"You don't need to say sorry, Junghwan," then Haruto opened his eyes and look at his pouted lips. "Let's sleep, come here." Then he lay beside Haruto and put his head on his chest causing him to smell the older's perfume, his scent makes him more handsome.

He heard Haruto's heartbeat, it's very...very fast. Maybe because like him, he's inlove. And that gave him many butterflies on his stomach.

"Junghwan-ah..." Haruto said to him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Do you like me? You kissed me."

His heart starts to beats fast. Is this is the right time for him to confess his feelings?

"Uhm... Haru..." he said and bit his lower lip.

"I need your freaking answer, Junghwan."

"Uhm...you're right, Haru. I-I like you," he said. It's okay for him even if Haruto can't love him back. But according to him, he said to Ashi that he already have someone on his heart.

"Oh my god, Junghwan. I like you too!" Haruto said happily.

He look at Haruto's eyes. "Yeah, Haru. I like you since day one. I really love you, Haru."

"I like you so damn much, Junghwan. I stopped on courting Ashi because I like you. You're the one I love and I will only love," Haruto said to him that gave butterflies to his stomach.

Because of such happiness, he kiss Haruto's lips and smiled. "I love you, Haru..."

Haruto smiled and pinched his nose. "I fucking love you, Junghwan..."

Present, he's still looking at the handsome face of the japanese. Haruto is the memory that he will never forget.

But he was shocked when Haruto's eyes opened slowly.

"Haru!" He said because of too much happiness. But Haruto didn't say a word, he's just looking at the ceiling.

"Do you want me to call the doctor?" He was about to stand up when Haruto spoke out...

"No need, baby. All I need is you," Haruto said and smiled at him.

He chuckled. "I miss you, Haru..." he said and cupped the older's cheeks.

"I fucking miss you, too. I love you," then Haruto smiled at him again.

He couldn't stop to feel the butterflies on his stomach. His smile makes him more handsome.

Haruto was about to kiss him when his wound hurts because of the sudden action, causing the older to lay on the bed again.

"Just lay on the bed, Haru. Don't move yet. I'll call the doctor, okay?" He said and the older nodded.

When he opened the door, he saw Jeongseong. "How's Haruto?" Jongseong asked to him.

"He's okay. Can you go to him? I'll just call the doctor," he said.

"O-okay," Jongseong said while nodding. After that, the latter entered the Haruto's room.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"Jaehyuk just called earlier and he said that Black Birds will now rot in jail," Jeongseong said to Haruto.

"That's such a good news, Jeongseong. That's the best good news I've ever heard," he said laughing, imagining the three suffering on the jail.

The door opened, revealing Junghwan with the doctor.

"He will be discharged after five days because we still need to check his wound, okay?" The doctor said to them.

"Okay, Doc," Junghwan said and smiled at the doctor.

The doctor smiled to them before leaving. Junghwan look at him. "Jongseong, what are you talking about earlier?"

"Jaehyuk said that Black Birds will rot in jail because of what they did," he replied.

"That's really a good news, Jeongseong," then Junghwan came to the japanese and kiss his forehead. "Because I don't want my baby to get hurt again." Then Haruto smiled to Junghwan

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Junghwan go to the hospital again from Jollibee because he buy some foods for Haruto when someone hold his shoulder to stop him. He turned his head back and saw Mrs. Watanabe.

"Where's my son? Is he okay?" Mrs. Watanabe asked to him.

"H-he's okay, Auntie. I'm so sorry... It's my fault..."

"Sshhh... it's not your fault, Junghwan. Jaehyuk already told me what happened. Again, it's not your fault," then Mrs. Watanabe gave him an assuring smile.

"Your Auntie is right," Mr. Watanabe said to him. "So...let's go and check him?" He nodded and they all entered Haruto's room.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"Mom, dad..." Haruto said to his parents. Then they came closer to their son and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank God, you're okay, Haruto..." Mr. Watanabe said.

"By the way, you're not eating yet?" Mrs. Watanabe asked to his son.

Haruto shook his head. "Not yet..."

"Don't worry, Auntie. I'll feed him," he said and gave them a cheerful smile.

"Okay," Mr. Watanabe said and look at his wife. "Let's go?" Mrs. Watanabe nodded and smiled at Junghwan before leaving.

-𝐰𝐮𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧