Chapter Thirteen

Days had passed, Haruto is now on his house, recovering. He missed their house so much after days of recovering at the hospital. He misses the korean. Junghwan is busy and fucking tired because of their exam last week.

He was shocked when someone covered his eyes using hands. "Who are you?" But when he smelled the person's vanilla scent, he turned his head back and saw Junghwan with a smile on his pretty face.

"Hi, Haru! Surprise!" Junghwan said and smiled at him brightly.

"Come on, sit beside me," Junghwan sat beside him. He hold the younger's hand.

"Thank you for coming..." he said and kiss the younger's hand.

"You shouldn't have to thank me, Haru. I will always visit you, my monster..." He is always mad to others saying that he is a monster because of being a merciless bad boy at their university. But hearing it from Junghwan gives him butterflies on his stomach.

He smiled and blushed like a highschool girl causing him to kiss the younger's cheeks.

"The pool is so cool..." he said while looking at the pool infront of them.

"I would love to swim in the pool with you but you know...my wound..." he explained.

"Can I swim on the pool, monster? Pleaseee..." Junghwan said before pouting.

He found Junghwan cute that's why he pinched the younger's nose before replying, "Okay, sweetheart..."

Junghwan smiled and removed his shirt and automatically jumped on the pool.

"You're hot when you're topless," he said and winked at the korean.

Junghwan covered his face due to shyness. "Haru!"

"I'm saying the truth..." then he laughed.

"Monster!" Junghwan said that made him laugh harder.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Junghwan is smiling while wearing Haruto's clothes. He left the bathroom and go to Haruto's room.

Then he saw Haruto playing games on his phone. "Yahooo!" Haruto said before looking at him. "You looks so good, baby."

He smiled. "Thank you, Haru..." then he sat beside the older.

"Haru?" He said, wanting some attention from this white-haired monster.

"Yeah?" Then Haruto look at his puppy eyes. "Want some attention?" Haruto asked and kissed his pouted lips.

He smiled and lay his body on the bed. "I'm tired..." he said.

Haruto smiled and laid next to him. "Come on, rest in my arms," then Haruto opened his arms and he hug the older tightly.

One week later...

"Arghhhh!! Math is so hard..." he said while looking at his exam paper. He didn't know why but it's hard for him to answer these problems.

Junghwan sat beside him, eating a donut. "What's your problem?" The younger asked.

"This!" he said and showed his test paper. "Math is so fucking hard! I can't...."

"Don't tell me you didn't review that subject that's why you can't answer those problems easily?" the younger said teasingly.

"Hell! I already reviewed it. But still, it's so hard!"

Haruto couldn't helped but remember the day that he had a problem solving one of their lessons in Mathematics...

"Arghhh... this one is so hard!" Haruto said while looking at his Math book with anger while reading the problem.

His eyes look at So Junghwan who's now enjoying answering. His seatmate is such a genious.

"Y-yes?" Junghwan asked when he noticed him.

"Uhm... nothing. Math is so hard!" He said.

"H-hard? Wait, let me help you," Junghwan said.

He nodded. He cannot refuse the korean. He is still shock on what he is doing right now and just listen on Junghwan's words.

Junghwan look at his notebook and said to him on how to solve the problem easily but he never understand it, because he is looking at Junghwan's pretty face.

"Did you get it?" Junghwan asked.

He frowned. "W-what? Again? Can you r-repeat it, please?"

Junghwan chuckled. "O-okay." And he smiled because of Junghwan's cuteness.

He couldn't help but smile when he also remembered that it was the very first time he had a little crush on the younger.

"Why are you smiling?" Junghwan asked to him.

"O-oh... I just remembered when you helped me on solving the math problem before."

"Oh..." then Junghwan laughed. "In fact, I was freaking nervous that time because you're a bad boy..."

"Well, you don't need to be afraid or nervous to me now. Because I will be the sweet and touchy person for you," then he winked at the younger.

Junghwan laughed. "Touchy?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"You want me to help you?" Junghwan asked.

He shook his head. "No, baby. I can answer this because here's my motivation and sunshine," then he smiled.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"What surprise can I give to my baby? WAHHHH!!!" Haruto asked to his friends who's now laughing because of his actions. Tomorrow is Junghwan's birthday.

"Bro, why don't you propose to him?" Jeongseong suggested causing him to earn a slap on his arm from Jaehyuk.

"Court him? And I know that he will agree because you know that you two are MU's for almost ten months," Jaehyuk said.

"Yeah, you're right!! Thanks, bro!" then he hug Jaehyuk because of happiness.

"Always welcome, Haruto..." Jaehyuk said and hug back the japanese.

"And don't worry, Haru. We will help you for the preparations," Jongseong added.

Thanks to these two guys. Because of them, he started to choose friendship rather than doing such bad things on their university. He remembered the first day they decided to make their group, 3B....

"I don't like the way they do shits to others here at the campus! I'm fucking annoyed!" Haruto said to the two who automatically agreed to him.

"Yeah, me too." Jaehyuk said. "I wanna punch those three guys!"

"Why don't we create a group for the three of us?" Jeongseong suggested.

He frowned. "What? Group?"

"We'll do a group and we'll depend the people who's experiencing those shits from Black Birds. Agree?" Jongseong explained.

Jaehyuk nods and smiled in agreement. "How about you, Haruto?"

Haruto think a bit before answering. "Yeah."

Jongseong smiled and hug him. "Yeheyyy!! You agreed!"

"Of course. But let me be the leader..." then he smiled at Jongseong.

"Sure, why not?" Jongseong replied and they all started jumping while saying, "3B! 3B! 3B!"

And because of that, they became very...very close friends...

-wujoon