Chapter Seven

He screamed. "Don't worry, Junghwan. I'm okay," then Haruto touched his face and automatically punched Mon's stomach.

Mon hold his stomach, it hurts so much. Darf helped Mon who fell on the ground because of too much pain.

"Just one punch on your stomach and you're down? So weak, bro," Haruto said and kicked Mon's knee.

"Fuck you, Watanabe! I will make sure that you'll regret for loving Ashi," then Mon coughed.

"Don't involve her, okay? This is our war, remember?"

Rim was about to punch him when he stood up and pushed the latter. "I think the right thing you should do now is help your friend and leave!" He said.

The two put Mon's arms on their shoulders and stood up. "This is not the end of our war, Watanabe!"

Haruto look at the three with anger and the three left.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"Are you okay?" Junghwan asked to Haruto who's now holding his hand. They are walking together with Jeongwoo.

Haruto nodded, not looking at him.

He smiled at the monster shyly. "T-thank you, H-Haru."

Haruto squeezed his hand. "Always welcome, Junghwan. I'm always here to help you," then Haruto gave him an assuring smile.

𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑. 𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑, he said to himself.

He smiled awkwardly because of shyness. This freaking monster is so handsome.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Haruto is still thinking about the pretty face of Junghwan. He couldn't help but smile like crazy when he remembered those days with him.

But he was shocked when Ashi waved her hands that caught his attention. "Hi, Haru!"

He tried to fake a smile. "H-hello."

The girl came to him and said, "You're alone?"

"Don't you see?" He asked that made the girl glared at him.

"Let's be sweet to each other," Ashi was about to hold his hand when he pushed her.

"W-why. I like you too, right? Let's be sweet like other couples."

"But we're not a couple and that won't happen forever," he said. He thinks that this is the right time for her to know the truth.

"Why? Because you already have someone else in your heart?" The girl asked.

"Yeah. So stop!" Then he walk away, but he stopped when Ashi said, "That's Junghwan, right?"

He turned his head back. "None of your freaking business, Ashi." Then he started to walk away.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"God! How could you be so dumb!" Mon said to her sister after knowing what happened earlier.

"Bro, she's still your sister," Darf reminded to him.

He sighed in frustration. "Be thankful, here's Darf."

"I'm so sorry, Mon-hyung. I'm so sorry..." his sister said and was about to cry.

"Crazy!" Then he slapped his sister's left cheek causing Ashi to lay on the sofa.

Darf helped Ashi to stood up. "Bro, you're so harsh!"

"Why you're so mad at me? I did what I can. Just accept it!" Ashi said, crying.

"That's our time to revenge and take advantage to 3B but we failed because of your fucking dumbness, Hanari Ashi!" He said angrily and go to his room.

"Are you okay?" Darf asked to Ashi who's sobbing right now. The girl nodded while crying.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Saturday, Haruto is still thinking of Junghwan. He wants to see the korean. He's freaking madly in love with the korean.

He decided to go at the younger's house using his motorcycle. He click the doorbell and his heart beats faster when he saw Junghwan opened the gate, he saw that Junghwan smiled at him or it's just a part of his imaginations.

Junghwan opened the gate. "Come in."

"Where's your eomma and appa?" He asked.

"Appa is on his work, while eomma is on the market," the younger explained.

He nods and followed the korean who's now walking towards the kitchen.

The korean looked at him. "Do you need something? Juice? Coffee."

"You're all I need, Junghwan," he said, looking at Junghwan's eyes.

He saw that Junghwan blushed but hide it. "Heh! Stop teasing me, monster! If you're here to tease me, you're just wasting your time."

"I'm not here to tease you, Junghwan," he grabbed the younger's hand. "I like you."

Junghwan removed his hand. "You like me? But how about Ashi?"

"I already told Ashi that I don't like her because I have someone and it's you," then he hold Junghwan's cheeks.

"Whatever, Monster! If you want, we'll do something in my room," the younger said and he nodded. They smiled to each other before entering.

"What we'll do here?" He asked to Junghwan.

Junghwan sat on the side of the bed. "Let's talk. Because I don't have something else in mind."

"Okay," then he sat beside Junghwan. "Tell me, what's your ideal type?"

"I don't have ideal type, I'm just waiting for someone who already stole my heart," Junghwan replied.

He smiled crazily and put his head on the younger's shoulder. "Just tell me that you like me, Junghwan."

Junghwan pushed him. "Crazy!"

"Ouch! That hurts, huh?" He said acting angry to this pretty man right now.

"Oh, s-sorry..." the younger said. He blushed because of Junghwan's cuteness.

He smiled and played the younger's hair. "Don't worry, Junghwan. It's okay."

Junghwan laid on the bed. "Let's take a rest, Monster."

"Sorry Junghwan but... I respect you," he replied. Of course, he admires and respects the korean.

Junghwan pulled his arm, causing him to lay beside him. Then Junghwan hug him and put his head on his chest. "Let's take a rest, Monster."

He didn't replied. He can only feel the beating of his heart. He felt butterflies on his stomach. He is still looking at the ceiling, he didn't expect that this will happen.

"You're mad at me for forcing you to rest beside me? I'm sorry..." Junghwan said that shocked him.

"N-no, Junghwan. I'm not mad at you... I just can't imagine that I'm here now, lying beside you," then he kiss the crown of his head.

Junghwan smiled and hug him again.

𝒂/𝒏: 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

-𝐰𝐮𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧