Chapter Nine

Mon is currently on his bedroom when someone knock on the door.

"Who's there?" He asked.

"It's me, Rim."

"Okay. Come in," he replied shortly. Then the door opened revealing his friend, holding a brown envelope and handed it to him.

"What's this?" He asked confusedly.

"Open it and you'll see," Rim answered.

He opened the envelope and he saw many pictures of Haruto with...𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑛?

"Haruto with Junghwan? And?" He asked, still confused.

"Junghwan is the reason why Haruto left your sister. And if you really want to revenge on him, then we should get his weakness," Rim explained with a playful smirk.

He nodded and smirked. "Oh, you're so smart, Rim. Thanks for your idea! And that is our last fight because after I kill Junghwan, I'll kill him, too." Then they both laugh.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Haruto is currently doing his homeworks when his mom and dad entered.

"Can we talk?" His mom said.

He look at his parents and nodded. "Sure. Why?"

"Your dad said that he thinks that you're already in love with someone," his mom said that shocked him.

"Because I can see that in your eyes, darling," his dad added.

"Yeah, I'm in love," he replied. He's not afraid to say that he likes Junghwan.

"You're in love with Junghwan?" His dad asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. I love him so damn much, dad," he replied.

His mom and dad smiled at him that made him confused. "Why are you both smiling?" he asked.

His mom and dad came closer to him. "We support you darling," his mom said.

"And your happiness is ours too," then his dad smiled.

He smiled and hold his parents hands and squeezed it. "Thanks, mom and dad!"

"Always welcome, Haruto," then they smiled to each other.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Junghwan and Haruto are sitting on the school's waiting area.

"I'll say something to you, Hwanie," the taller said and hold his hand.

He look at Haruto. "What is it?" he asked.

"My mom and dad asked me yesterday if I'm in love with someone. And I said that I'm freaking madly in love with you," then the taller smiled.

"Really? My parents too. Because Appa said to Eomma that I have a crush on you, so that made me confessed to them," he explained.

The japanese smiled at him. "So we're legal now?" Haruto said excitedly.

"Yeah!" he said and they hug each other tightly.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"H-hi, Mr. and Mrs. Watanabe," he said and kiss their cheeks.

"Hello, Junghwan," Haruto's mom said and motioned him to sit on the chair. Haruto pulled the chair for him.

"Thank you," he said and sit down. Then the taller did the same.

"C'mon, hijo. Eat kimchi, my specialty," then Mrs. Watanabe offered him the food.

"Thanks, Mrs. Watanabe," he said smiling.

"Come on, just call me 'Auntie'."

He smiled. "O-okay, Auntie."

"Me too, hijo. Call me 'Uncle'," Haruto's dad said and smiled at him.

He smiled and Haruto get his plate. "Let me do it for you," then Haruto put some kimchi on his plate.

They enjoyed eating while talking about their lives and said some informations about him and gladly, they accept him even if he is not that really...really rich.

"We're so happy that Haruto found someone like you, Junghwan," Mr. Watanabe said.

"Tell me, Junghwan. Do you really like our son even if he's a freaking bad boy?" Mrs. Watanabe said and look at his son with a teasing smile.

"Yes, I love him, Auntie," he said that made Haruto blushed.

Mr. Watanabe smiled. "We're so happy for the both of you."

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Junghwan is currently on Haruto's room. Mr. and Mrs. Watanabe are on the living room while watching TV. He can't explain how happy he is right now. Haruto's parents gladly accept him.

The door opened, it's Haruto. "Can I sit beside you?"

He nodded. "Sure."

The older smiled and sit beside him. "I'm so freaking tired, Hwanie. Can we sleep together?"

"But-" he was cut-off when Haruto kiss his lips. "Just to shut you up. Don't worry, I'll drag you to your house after," then Haruto smiled at him.

"O-okay," he answered because of shyness. Haruto's lips was soft. He couldn't help but blush.

Haruto lay on the bed, "Let's sleep, baby." Haruto commanded.

Junghwan is like a puppy and laid on the bed beside the handsome monster. He look at Haruto who's now looking at the ceiling. "Do you really want to sleep?"

"Yeah...I'm so tired...." Haruto said and closed his eyes.

"Okay. Sleep well, Haru..." he said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Haruto asked with his eyes close.

"I don't know, Haruto. I'm just happy," he said.

"Come on, let's sleep..." Haruto said and grabbed his arm causing him to lay on the bed.

He look at the taller's eyes. That eye contact lasted for almost ten seconds. They smiled at each other.

"You're so pretty, Hwanie," Haruto said and cupped his cheeks.

"And you're...handsome, Haru."

Haruto smiled and kiss him on the lips, causing them to taste the sweetness of each other's lips. They both closed their eyes, cherishing this moment together.

Haruto go ontop on him, not breaking the kiss. He wrapped his arms around the taller's neck, while Haruto hold his nape to deepen the kiss.

"Saranghae, Hwanie..." Haruto said while looking at his eyes.

"Nado Saranghae, Haru..." he said that made the taller blushed and smiled at him.

"How I wished that this moment will not end, Hwanie," the taller said.

"I wished too, Haru."

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Time passed, he said goodbye to Haruto's parents and Haruto opened the gate for him.

He started hugging himself because it's very cold tonight.

Haruto look at him. "Wait, baby. I will get my two jackets for us," Haruto said and he nodded.

But he was shocked when someone grabbed his arm. He was shocked when he turn around his head back and saw Darf. "D-Darf?"

Darf nodded at him and smirked. "What are you planning to do now?" He asked. He's really scared right now.

"We'll we're here to get you," Darf said and smirked.

"Hell, no! No!" he tried to let go of Darf but the latter is too strong. He look again infront of the gate but he didn't see the taller.

He was shocked when Rim came to him and put a white handkerchief. They spray something on it that made him fell asleep. The two putted his arms on their shoulders and put him on the backseat of their black car.

-𝐰𝐮𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧