Chapter Fourteen

"Happy birthday, Junghwan!" Jeongwoo said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiled. "Thanks, Woo-hyung!"

He is very thankful because he had a friend like Jeongwoo. He's always there for him, to support him.

He was shocked when his mom and dad came and kiss his cheeks.

"Happy birthday, darling!" his mom and dad said that made him smile. Of course, he is thankful to God that He geve him a good, caring and understanding parents like them.

"By the way, here's our gift for you, sweetie..." his dad said with a smile after handing him a box.

"What is this?" he asked after getting the box from his dad.

"Open that later, darling. Just enjoy your simple and special day," his mom said with a smile. In fact, before his birthday, his parents decided to make a very...very big party for his nineteenth birthday but he said that he only wants a simple celebration and his parents agreed.

He can't think straight right now because Haruto is nowhere to be found. He already texted the japanese many...many times.

"Try to call him," Asahi suggested and he nodded. He dialed Haruto's number many times. But still, no answer. He looked at the crowd but he can't see the presence of Haruto.

He sighed. "He's not answering!" He said with irritation.

"Don't worry, he will come," Asahi said and smiled at him.

Yoshi came to him and hug him tightly. "Happy birthday, Hwanhwan!"

"T-thank you, Yoshi-hyung!" Junghwan said, smiling.

"Where's your Haruto?" Yoshi asked.

"I'm so worried about him, hyung. I'm afraid that he found someone more attra-"

"Sshhh... stop saying that because you are one of the most attractive person in the world," Yoshi said, trying to wipe away his problem.

He nodded and smiled at the japanese. "Thanks, hyung..." he said and Yoshi gave him an assuring smile.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"Do you really think this is a very good plan?" Haruto asked to his friends while looking at his handsomeness on the mirror.

"Yeah, bro," Jaehyuk replied.

"I think my baby is so worried. WAHH!!" he said dramatically.

Jongseong laughed a little. "We already asked Jeongwoo's help so we can monitor what's happening at his birthday celebration," then Jeongseong winked.

"Come on, Jaehyuk. Text Jeongwoo what's happening," he commanded. He needs to make sure that his baby is okay.

Jaehyuk (YOU)<
What's happening there? :
Haruto is so worried🤣 :
HAHAHA :

>Jeongwoo
: Junghwan is still looking for his Haruto. HAHAHA
: I think he wants to cry BWAHAHAHA🤣🤣🤣

"Jeongwoo thinks that Junghwan wants to cry," Jaehyuk said, laughing.

"And what is funny with that, Yoon Jaehyuk?" he asked with irritation on his voice.

"Oh, sorry..." Jaehyuk said and make a peace sign.

Jongseong chuckled because of Jaehyuk's cuteness. "Let's go at their house!"

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Junghwan is now irritated because of that Watanabe Haruto.