Chapter Five

Thanks to Yoshi. Because of him, he forgot his problem. He put his head on Yoshi's shoulder. But he was shocked when someone grabbed his arm. "Let's go."

"H-Haru? What's your problem?" He asked curiously when he saw Haruto's face again in anger.

"You choose to be with Yoshi-hyung instead of helping me to do our project together?"

"Oh....I'm sorry, Haru I forgot-" then Haruto walk away.

He look at Yoshi with nervousness on his face. "What should I do now?"

"Follow him. I'm sorry, Junghwan. It's my fau-"

"No, Yosh. I'll follow him, bye." Then he started running.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Haruto got upset. But he think that it's not about their project, it's because he saw Junghwan with Yoshi. He's jealous? He likes Ashi and he already confessed to her earlier.

He was shocked when he saw Junghwan entered the room. He automatically opened his book and pretend that he's reading.

Junghwan came infront of him. "I'm sorry, Haru. I'm really...really sorry!"

"Don't worry, Junghwan. It's okay. And sorry for being mad at you."

He look at Junghwan's pretty face who's smiling right now. He couldn't help but smile too.

Junghwan sit beside him. "Let's go at the library after school and do our project."

He shook his head. "No. In your house."

Junghwan frowned. "W-what-"

"I said in your 'house'."

Junghwan nodded. "O-okay."

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Junghwan opened the gate of their house. He's now with the monster who's now smiling at him. He didn't know the reason. He's not joking or smiling at him, but he's still smiling.

𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦, he said to himsef causing him to chuckle.

They both entered the house and they stopped when Mrs. So smiled and place a kiss on his right cheek. "Hi, sweetie..."

He smiled. "Hello, eomma."

Mrs. So look at Haruto with a teasing smile and ask him, "Your boyfriend?"

He pouted. "EOMMA! He's just my classmate. And we'll do our project here."

Haruto smiled at his mom. "Hello, Madam. I'm Watanabe Haruto."

Mrs. So nodded and smiled at the japanese. "I'll bake cookies for the both of you." They both nodded and his mom go to the kitchen.

He smiled to Haruto. "I'll just change my clothes, okay?"

Haruto smiled and nodded. Then he ran to his room.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

After a few minutes, Junghwan opened the door. Haruto's mouth slightly opened, Junghwan is wearing a black t-shirt paired with his black shorts, exposing his milky thighs.

"Haru! Let's go!" Junghwan said to him that made him go back to his senses. He was mesmerized by Junghwan's sexiness.

He nodded and entered the room. He sit on the floor and put their needed materials to make their project. Junghwan sat beside him and he saw Junghwan's meaty thighs again. He stopped himself and focused on helping Junghwan to finish their project.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Haruto woke up because of his ringing phone. He automatically get it and answered the call. "Hello?" He said even if he's still sleepy.