Chapter Three

So Junghwan woke up with a smile on his face. He look at the alarm clock. It's already four-twenty in the morning. He quickly went downstairs.

He saw his mom preparing breakfast. When his mother noticed him, Mrs. So smiled. "Good morning, darling."

He smiled. "Morning, eomma. Where's Appa?"

"He came early to work, darling," then she put the foods on the table.

He nods and get the plate and put some rice and fried egg on it.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

Park Jeongwoo came to Junghwan who's now holding a yellow note.

He came closer to his hyung and said, "What's that, hyung?"

Jeongwoo shook his head. "I don't know!"

They both read the letter.

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆, 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

-3𝑩

"Who's that 3B?" He asked.

"Maybe they are three?" Jeongwoo asked, not answering his question.

But they were shocked when Jeongseong get the yellow note from Jeongwoo, "This is from us."

"W-what?" Jeongwoo asked curiously.

"You'll hunt... who? And you said 'we'." He said curiously.

"We'll hunt the Black Birds here in the university. They consists of Mon, Rim and Darf," Jongseong said.

"Are they are from another section, right? Because this is the very first time I heard their names," Jeongwoo said.

Jongseong nodded. "Yeah. And to answer Junghwan's last question, 3B means 'Three boys'. We consists of three handsome members; Me, Jaehyuk and Haruto."

He frowned. "H-handsome?"

"Yeah. You don't agree with that?" Jongseong asked causing Jeongwoo to chuckle.

"Okay. I agree with that," he said.

"But you're trying to hunt them, don't tell me you'll have a freaking war?!" Jeongwoo asked.

"Yeah, why not? We're rivals."

"Really? You will have a fight here?" Junghwan asked, afraid that Haruto will get hurt.

"Yeah. They are the one who started this, not us."

Jeongwoo sighed. "Why do you envy them?"

"Why? Because they are hurting someone's feelings. And they are asking many students here to have sex. But at first, they will act like a normal person who is sincere to be friends with you until they get your trust and they will force you to do that thing."

"They are so bad!" He said with a frown.

Jongseong nods. "So beware of them, okay?" Then they both nodded.

✿︎✿︎✿︎

So Junghwan is currently reading his Science book when Haruto sit beside him. "Are you busy, Junghwan?"

"Nope. Why?" He asked.

"I want to invite you at our house because it's my birthday." Invite ℎ𝑖𝑚?

He couldn't help but blush. "Can I go with Woo-hyung?"

"No. Only you." He frowned. 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚?