chapter 5 \|/ cut short pt.1

"ILL BLOW YOU A KISS FROM ACROSS THE ROOM.."
-CROCODILE TEARS (little hurricane)

Alastor tapped the bar again, silently asking for another drink. He downed another cup of gin, humming softly. He wanted to get the image of Lucifer, his slim body and tiny waist, his un-brushed hair—

Alastor asked for another drink. Let's just say he wanted to forget that image. He wanted to dance with Lucifer, he wanted to have a good time—

"Hi, good folk! Your favorite snazzy girl is back in town!"

A new voice boomed through the microphone, a wave of dizziness crashed through Alastor.

He forgot all about Mimzy.

"Holy shit, Alastor you weren't kidding about a party!" Lucifer sat in awe as he drank his very expensive wine.

"Are you going to join, Sire?" Alastor grinned, looking down at the small man.

"Only if you do." Lucifer slurred, obviously already infected with the wine. Lucifer trailed a finger down Alastor's shirt then quickly removed it, drinking his wine instead.

"Now, here's your favorite opener from my crew! He's tall, he's cute,"

"He's an angel!"

A tall, young italian man came strutting out onto stage, blowing a sexual kiss to the audience. His pale hair and pale tones turned different shades in the flashing lighting.

"Heya, Bitches!!" The crowd cheered, everyone fawning over the male.

"It's me, Angel, bringing you a favorite." The man got weird looks from the audience, but as soon as the jazz started to play, everyone started to party again.

Lucifer didn't care what song was playing, he just swallowed his wine and got on the dance floor.

Alastor joined, of course.

And it felt amazing.

The exhaustion that Lucifer was feeling slowly crept away and he felt alive.

(not apart of the song on top)

"You're temptation~"

The feminine voice sang, pointing along the crowd. The band behind him sang in their instruments.

"You bring me to despair.."

Lucifer could hear the italian accent come thick. Everyone around Lucifer was dancing and grinding on eachother. Lucifer, who quickly took note of this, twisted around and wrapped his arms around Alastor's neck.

"Your touch lights a flame with desire~!"

"Oh baby.."

"You're the devil in disguise.."

The band took the lead and music blared in the background, slowly starting to melt and buzz in Lucifer's ears.

For the rest of the italian man's songs, Alastor and Lucifer swayed and twisted together, Alastor occasionally having to glare at what ever person would grab at Lucifer's waist.