chapter 12 \|/ announcements

"I FALL INLOVE TOO EASILY.."
—Chet Baker

Lucifer blinked open the world around him, his vision coming back to him as someone eagerly shook him awake.

"Daddy! Daddy! Alastor says if you don't get up now, he will leave us both here! Hurry!" Lucifer jolted awake, as he usually does. His brain starting to make sense of the world around him.

Sometimes he felt as though it was a curse. He could never wake up normally. Lilith hated it, everytime he woke, she would wake up at the sudden movements from the man. She constantly scowled at him for it.

What was he so afraid of?

"Daddy?" Charlie tilted her head, confused at her fathers blank stare. Lucifer knocked himself to his senses, grabbing Charlie from under her arms and lifting her with impossible strength.

It was ridiculous from Alastor's point of view.

Alastor watched quietly from the armchair. He watched the blonde wake up and wondered the same question Lucifer was asking himself.

What did he fear would happen when he woke up?

Lucifer twirled Charlie in the air, despite her starting to slowly grow, he still managed to be able to do this. She laughed and giggled along with Lucifer, who despite his sleepy state still managed to laugh with her.

He stopped spinning from the dizziness and threw Charlie onto the bed.

Wow, He was old.

"Ready for breakfast, my dear?" Lucifer's eyes widened and he reached for his belt, only to be met with his loose pants. His eyes fixated on the man infront of him, panting with an animalistic look.

"Oh calm down. It's just me, and it looked uncomfortable to sleep with, so I took the time to take it off of you. You're welcome." Alastor grinned, sitting up and pointing to a belt on the love seat. Lucifer flung to the belt and secured it around his waist.

However, he was missing the most vital piece.

Lucifer stomped up to Alastor and grabbed him by the collar, bringing him down to his level.

(literally)

"Your highness.." Alastor warned glancing at Charlie. However, Charlie paid no mind to them and was currently in the bathroom getting dressed. Realizing this, Lucifer snarled.

"You never touch my gun. Do you hear me? Now where the fuck is it." Alastor gulped, unable to rip himself from the burning grip on his collar.

"Now, now, It's just in the cushion. I hid it only so Charlie didn't find it." Alastor raised his arms in surrender. Lucifer glared at Alastor and slowly brought them backwards toward the loveseat. They kept eye contact the whole entire time, Alastor timidly licked his lips, suddenly paranoid at this response.

He had a bad feeling about this.

Lucifer slowly took a seat, his grip unrelenting. It caused Alastor to slowly lean down with the king, their faces awkwardly close. Alastor's eyes glanced down to Lucifer's hand that dug into the seat, coming into contact with golden steel.

And Lucifer grinned.

Lucifer flicked the gun up and licked his own lips, causing Alastor's eyes to fall onto Lucifer's face.

Lucifer coyly smiled at Alastor, who just barely picked up the slow click of the barrel. They stared intensely at eachother as Lucifer slowly checked to see if every bullet was inside.