chapter 13 \|/ vistor

"IVE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU."
—Ella Fitzgerald

Lucifer yelled and jumped away from the window, a hand over his heart.

"Unlock the door, Sammy." Alastor's mouth dropped, and so did Lucifer's.

'Sammy?'

"No way Micheal! You asshole.." Lucifer got up and flipped Micheal off.

"Cmon. Usually you recognize being followed early on, but I could see, You were distracted. I guess this means I'm the better hunter, right?" Lucifer rolled his eyes and stuck up both of his fingers.

"Hah. Hah. Yeah totally, the one time you've won in like—"

"11 years, 102 days, and just about 4 hours since i've got my paws on you, Sammy." Micheal smiled eerily, the passive aggressiveness evident on his face.

Alastor watched the two bicker, protectively tucking Charlie behind him.

"Okay, whatever. But for your information, I did recognize being followed early on." Lucifer smirked crossing his arms and leaning on the table with them.

Alastor gulped, his eyes flickering between Lucifer—Sammy?— and Micheal.

"Oh really? For the Prince of Lies, you really have gotten bad at it." Micheal smirked, tapping on the window with a pointed finger. Lucifer snarled.

"I'm not lying. As soon as we left the diner I could smell you." Lucifer smirked.

"What—?" This time Micheal was confused.

"I can smell 'assface' from a mile away, y'know." Lucifer grinned wickedly at the furious look on Micheal face.

"Why you—" Micheal's hand immediately shot down to his belt in a blind rage—

"You still haven't caught me. Our game isn't over.. Which is why this is going to happen." Lucifer tapped at the glass and stood up.

"What?" Micheal furrowed his eyebrows together, but was suddenly confronted by a certain blue haired reporter. Then more. And more.

"MICHEAL MORNINGSTAR! Did you come to New Orleans to say Hi to your brother?"

"Is there a back way out of here?" Alastor stuttered, obviously confused, then ended up giving up and nodding.

"Micheal! How is researching the sea going for you?"

"We need to go, now." Lucifer grabbed the bags and Charlie quickly, Alastor following in haste as they entered an alleyway.

"How does it feel that your twin brother gets more recognition—"

"Hah! That's rich! Well, If you read my research book, Below the Depths, you would see I clearly have the brains of the family—" Lucifer rolled his eyes at hearing Micheal's distant voice.

All of the reporters buzzed with questions, Micheal slowly being pushed up to the glass he was previously talking to. He glanced back to see them all gone.

-

They exited the alleyway to another, jumping from street to street.

"Ohhh shit." Until they were met with a four way fork in the road.

"I know the way back, but we should probably get a ride." Alastor grabbed Lucifer by the arm.

"Daddy, who was that?" Lucifer finally looked down to his daughter, who was gripping his shirt tightly with tears in her eyes.