Chapter 1

At Porsche's house..

Porchay's pov..

Porchay is sitting in front of the mirror while looking at his own reflection... Porchay suddenly feels a tears start to come out from his eyes as he remember Kim's rude behaviour towards him when they met at main family house... Porchay then say.. 'Why it's hurt so much? What did I do wrong? Why Phi Kim act that way? Why? Just... Why?..' Porchay wipe his tears roughly and see his phone is ringing.. Porchay clear his throat and pick up the phone and say.. 'Hello?' Porchay's friend then answer back.. 'Yo Chay? Where are you? Im at your house now..' Porchay then say.. 'Wait there.. I will open up the gate for you..'Chay hung up the phone and walk downstairs... Chay then walk out from the house and open up the gate and see his friend and say..' Please do come in buddy..'Porchay' s friend noticed something is wrong with Chay then ask.. 'Hey Chay.. What happen to you? What's up with that face?' Chay shake his head slowly and reply back.. 'Nothing.. Im fine.. I need your favour since you already here...' Porchay's friend rise up his eye brows and ask.. 'What is it?' Chay then answer back..'I need to dye my hair but Im lazy to do it alone.. So.. do you mind to help me out?' Porchay's friend chuckle and reply back.. 'Well.. Of course Chay.. Let's go inside..' Porchay nod and invite his friend to come inside.. Both of them walk upstairs until they arrive at the 2nd floor.. Porchay open the door and say.. 'I already prepared the stuff...' Porchay friend nod and pull Porchay to sit down.. Porchay then say.. 'I chose the blue colour.. Is it ok? Or.. You need another colour?' Porchay's friend then say.. 'Its doesn't matter Chay.. Now.. Please sit straight.. I will start to dye your hair now..'

After 20 minutes later...

Chay is already get dress with a white tank top and jeans... Porchay friend then ask.. 'Ai.. Chay.. Are you sure you want to go to the bar? You are 17..if Phi Porsche know about this.. He will definitely kill both of us..' Porchay turn around and look at his friend and say.. 'I just want to calm my mind.. If I keep staying here.. It will remind me of that man...' Porchay's friend sigh slowly and say.. 'Fine Chay.. You can do whatever you want but please control your self..' Porchay nod and reply back.. 'We won't go to the bar where my brother is working.. Let's go to another bar..' Both of them then leave the house..

At the bar..

Chay and his friend finally arrives at the bar.. Chay walk into the bar and see his other friends already sitting on the couch... Porchay friend then pull Chay towards them and sit.. One of the girl then ask.. 'Chay? What are you doing here?' Chay smirk and ask.. 'I also could ask for a same question.. What are you doing here?' The man who is sitting beside Chay starts to pour an alcohol into the glass and say.. 'Well.. You come here to chilling am I right hmm? Come.. Let's drink first..' Chay take the glass and feel hesitate.. Chay then drink it in 1 shot.. Porchay friend then ask.. 'Chay.. Are you alright? You can stop if you can't take it anymore..' The other man then say.. 'Well.. It's not fun isn't it? You just drink 1 glass and now you want to quit already? Come on.. Let's drink some more..' Chay look at that man and say.. 'I can do it by myself' Chay snatch the glass from that guy and drink again and again.. Porchay start to feel heavy... Porchay is about to stand up but fall on the couch.. The other man smirk at him and ask.. 'Are you alright? You seems heart broken..' Chay look at the man and see his hands is already inside of Porchay tank top.. Chay slap that man hand and say.. 'Don't touch me, your bastard..' Porchay then see his friend already faint on the couch... Porchay then curse inside of his heart and say.. 'I must escape from here.. But how?My head feel so heavy..' The man start to touch Porchay even more.. Porchay then kick the man legs and about to escape but got push down on the couch.. Chay try to fight but fail as the man is about to play with Porchay.. Porchay feel shock as he see someone suddenly pull the man away and punch him..

The man then look at the other man with anger and ask..'What the hell?!' Macau punch the man again and yell.. 'Leave now!!'Porchay sit down and hug his knees then hide his face.. The man then say..' Shit!! I almost have him just now! 'The man then leave the bar.. Macau turn around and look at Porchay and ask...' You? 'What are you doing here?' Porchay lift up his head and ask.. 'W.. Who are you..?' Macau help Porchay to stand up and put Chay's arms around his neck and say.. 'We will talk later.. Now.. Please tell me your address.. I will send you back..' Porchay then vomit and start to feel drunk and say... 'Take me to the moon... I want to fly to the moon....' Macau sigh heavily and help to carry Porchay and leave the bar..

Meanwhile at Yok Bar..

Porsche pov..

Porsche is taking a break while smoking.. Suddenly.. Someone is walking towards Porsche and say..' Hi Porsche.. 'Porsche quickly turn around and see Vegas and ask..' W.. Who..? 'Vegas smile at Porsche and reply back..' Its me.. Vegas.. Im a regular customer here.. 'Porsche then bow his head and say..' Hello Mr Vegas.. Is there anything that you need?'Vegas smile at Porsche and say..' I heard from Phi Yok that you are most favourite bartender here.. So.. Do you mind to make me a fresh cocktail? 'Porsche nod and say..' Yes.. Of course Mr Vegas.. 'Vegas phone suddenly ringing.. Vegas take out his phone and see Macau name on the screen and say..' Hello Macau? Where are you? Im at Yok Bar now.. If you want to come here.. I will wait for you then.. 'Vegas then hung up his phone and say..' Im sorry.. Macau call me and say.. 'He will come here later..' Porsche nod and bring Vegas to go into the bar..