Chapter 13

In Macau's dream...

Macau is walking around the lake...

Macau then ask

Macau then ask.. 'What am I doing here? Macau then look around the lake and see a very familiar figure who is standing in front of the lake.. Macau smile and say..' Its Porchay.. My Porchay.. Porchay turn around and look at Macau.. Macau quickly run towards Porchay and give him a warm tight hug.. Porchay hold Macau close in his embrace and say...' Phi Macau...'Macau cry in silence and say...' Don't leave me anymore Chay... 'Porchay let go of Macau and wipe his tears gently and say..' I love you phi Macau...but....I...I can't stand it anymore.... I.. Im tired.... 'Macau start to feel panic and ask..' What are you thinking about? What are you talking about Chay? Im here Chay.. Im right here with you... 'Porchay shake his head slowly and push Macau away from him and say...' You can't save me now phi Macau... If I stay alive... I will be suffering even more... Only death can save me... 'Macau then about to pull Porchay's hand but its too late as Porchay drown himself into the lake... Macau then yell..' No!! Porchay! Come back! Come back to me! Chay!! Porchay!! 'Macau quickly jump into a lake and hold Porchay's dead body close to him and say...' No... Chay.. 'Macau start to cry harder and say..' Please.. Please don't leave me Chay... I still need... No... I really need you here Chay... I promise you.. I promise I will take care of you... I rather die than losing you Chay... Please come back to me my love... 'Suddenly.. Porchay's soul look at Macau with a sad expression and say...' Phi... Please be happy... Hopefully, you will found someone who are better than me.. 'Porchay's soul dissappear and leave Macau all alone..

*Dream end *

Macau then say..' Porchay... No.. Please.. Don't... Don't leave me yet...'Porchay look at Macau and stroke Macau's cheek gently and say..' Phi... Wake up.. You are having a bad dream... Im still here..'Macau quickly open his eyes and see Porchay is kneeling in front of him... Vegas breath out of relief and say..' Chay is already wake for some time.. He was asking about you Macau... 'Top then say..' You seems tired Macau.. 'Fluke look at Porchay then ask..' What happen to you? I was worried sick about you.. 'Tan then reply back..' We all were'.. Tee then hug Porchay and say.. 'Welcome back Chay... We thought that you were dead...' Jin also hug Porchay and say.. 'Come on.. We will escorts you back to your ward..' White then see the doctor and say.. 'Guys.. The doctor is here..' Vegas then ask.. 'Doctor.. How is Porsche?' The doctor then say.. 'The surgery was successful.. But we must keep observing Porsche.. Right now.. We already put him in a ward.. You all can visit him later.. But as for now.. Let Porsche rest.. And about Porchay.. He can go home today..he didn't have any injury.. I need to go now.. Please excuse me.. 'All of them bow their heads as the doctor leave.. Porchay then say..' Phi Vegas.. Please take me to phi Porsche.. I want to see him now.. The rest of you.. Please go home.. 'Macau then say..' Chay.. They came here to visit you..'

Tan then say..' Its alright Macau... Its alright.. We understand..'Tee then reply back..' Alright.. We will go back now.. And Porchay.. Please take care of your self and listen to Macau...'Porchay then turn his gaze towards his friends and say..' Jin, Fluke and White..I will see you 3 at school.. Don't worry.. '3 of them hug Porchay together.. Porchay smile and say..' Off you go now.. 'All of them then leave the hospital while Vegas, Macau and Porchay remain at the hospital..

Meanwhile at other places...

Kim pov...

Kim is sitting on the sofa.. Suddenly.. Time and Tay come towards him and give him a glass of water.. Kim then take it and say.. 'Thanks' Time then reply back.. 'What happened to you? We heard that you are the criminal now.. And now you are here with us..' Kim then say.. 'I want Porchay back! He is mine!' Tay then say.. 'You almost killed Chay's older brother.. You think that you can get Porchay easily? You think that Porchay will forgive you? No way.. Kim Kimhan.. You killed Tawan.. I guess Kinn already found out about this matter..' Time then say.. 'Please don't do something stupid Kim.. Think about yourself..' Kim then wear his hat and sunglasses... Tay then ask.. 'Where are you going?' Kim then say.. 'I will go back to my house.. Hopefully there's no more corpse..' Kim then leave Time's house and return to his house..

At Theerapanyakul mansion..

Kinn pov..

Kinn is sitting on his bed while remember about Tawan... Kinn then say.. 'I will seek a revenge on you Porsche.. Just wait.. Thankhun then open the door with a tray in his hands and walk towards Kinn and put it on the table... Kinn then say..' Im not hungry Khun...'Thankun sigh heavily and say..' Kinn.. You must eat.. This kind of behaviour wont brings Tawan back to you.. And.. Im sure he didn't want to see you like this...'Kinn then speak in his heart..' I wont let Porsche live happily with Vegas...'Thankun then say..' Im worry about Kim now... Where did he go...?'Kinn smirk and reply back..' Maybe Kim is hiding somewhere and arrange a new plan... 'Thankun frown and ask...' What?What are you talking about? Dont scare me Kinn'.. Kinn look at Thankhun with his evil smirk and say.. 'Kim is preparing with a new plan... Might be dangerous... I will do the same thing Khun.. If Kim can't let Macau and Chay live happily.. I will do the same thing for Vegas and Porsche.. Tawan is dead because of them! And I wont let them slip away!!' Kinn get out from his room and leave the mansion.. Thankhun then take out his phone and try to call Macau but fail.. Thankhun then say..' Come on Macau.. Pick up the phone..'Thankhun then call Vegas.. Thankhun then ask..' Vegas.. Are still at the hospital? How is everything? 'Vegas then say..' Porsche is still resting.. While Porchay is already awake phi Khun.. What's the matter?'Thankun then reply back..' I will go to the hospital now.. Something is wrong with Kinn... I don't know what else should I do with him now.. He even mentioned about Kim just now.. Im afraid Vegas.. 'Vegas then say..' I will go to the mansion now.. Don't come out.. Just stay in the mansion and wait for me.. I will see you in 10 minutes.. 'Vegas hung up the phone.. Thankhun then say..' Dear God.. Please protect Porsche and Porchay from my brothers..