Chapter 8

Porsche pov..

Porsche is busy cooking at the kitchen while Vegas is making a drink.. Vegas then look at the clock and ask.. 'Where is our brothers Porsche? They should return by now..' Porsche stop making a pancakes and look at Vegas and ask back... 'Did Macau call you Mr Vegas?' Vegas sigh slowly and say.. 'I already told you not to call me that.. And.. Macau still didn't call me...wait here.. I will go out and look for both of them..' Vegas is about to walk but stop as he hears a door bell ring.. Porsche look at Vegas and turn off the stove and say.. 'Its must be them.. Let's go..' Porsche pull Vegas towards the front door and open it.. Both Vegas and Porsche feel shock as they see Macau and Porchay's face.. Vegas then ask.. 'Macau! What happened to you both?! Who did this?!' Porchay quickly hug Porsche and cry in his older brother embrace.. Macau then say.. 'Its Kim...' Vegas punch the wall then say.. 'I will go and meet him now! The rest of you stay here!' Porsche quickly hug Vegas from behind and say.. 'No.. Don't.. Please don't!' Macau then say.. 'Calm down phi Vegas.. There's no use if you meet Kim.. In the end.. You is the one who will get kill..' Macau then pull Vegas towards the car and say.. 'Phi.. Im truly sorry about this... I didn't have any idea at all.. Kim is really dangerous..' Vegas stroke Macau's head gently and say.. 'Its not even your fault Macau....'Macau then take out a plastic bag with a few of oranges and say..' Let's go inside.. 'The rest of them go into the house..

Meanwhile at Kim's house..

Kim pov..

Kim is standing right in front of the board while looking at the pictures of Macau, Porchay, Vegas and Porsche.. Kim then ask..' Who should I kill first? Vegas? Or Macau? Or.. Porsche?These 3 are really a trouble maker...Even Vegas and Macau came from a minor family.. They still didn't have any idea with who they are dealing with...Suddenly.. There's a man come towards Kim and hug him from behind and ask.. 'Should I help you to kill them off hmm?' Kim smile as he hears the voice that come from behind.. Kim then say.. 'Hey Tawan..'

Tawan smile and kiss Kim's lips softly and say.. 'If you need my help.. I will kidnap them and bring it to you.. It's just a small matter for me..' Kim smirk and say.. 'If Kinn know about us.. He will definitely kill me Tawan.. Don't forget that Im Kinn's younger brother..' Tawan put his chin on Kim's shoulder and ask.. 'What should I do hmm? Just tell me..' Kim smirk and take out the thumb tack and give Porchay's picture to Tawan and say.. 'Tomorrow.. I want you to go to the school where Porchay is study.. But you must be careful with Vegas and Macau.. And also.. I want you to kidnap Porsche for me.. If I can't have Chay.. Then.. I can have Porsche..I can do whatever I want with Porsche.. Because... Porsche is kinda interesting anyway.. Porsche is more interesting than you Tawan.. If you really love me.. Then.. You better do what did I ask you to do.. Now leave me alone..'Tawan then leave Kim alone.. Kim look at the board again and say..' Tomorrow.. The game will begin.. 'Kim smirk evilly and drink his wine..

At Porsche's house...

Vegas, Porsche, Macau and Porchay finally have a dinner together.. Macau smile at Porsche and say..' Phi Porsche.. Thank you very much for these pancakes.. Its tasty..'Porsche smile in return and reply back..' If you want.. I can make it more for you and Mr Vegas..'Suddenly.. Porchay's phone is ringing.. Porchay then see Jin's name on the screen and say..' Hello Jin? 'Jin then answer back..' Oh.. hello Chay.. What are you doing? 'Porchay then reply back..' Im having a dinner with my brothers.. What's the matter Jin?'Jin then say..' Porchay.. I really need your help for Science.. Im not able to finish up my homework.. Please help me na krub Chay.. 'Chay then say..' Alright Jin.. I will help you at school tomorrow.. 'Jin then say..' Thank you so much Chay! 'Chay then hung up the phone and say..' My friend, Jin, he call me just now..he need my help for his homework.. that's it..'Macau smile and kiss Porchay's cheek gently and say..' My boyfriend is really kind hearted..'Porchay blush and quickly stand up and start to take the plate and wash it.. Macau smile and help Porchay to wash all the plate while Vegas and Porsche clean up the kitchen and stove.. Porsche look at Vegas without saying anything.. Vegas then ask..' What's the matter hmm?' Porsche then ask.. 'Can you stay here for tonight Mr Vegas?' Vegas kiss Porsche's lips softly and say.. 'Of course sweetheart.. Of course I will stay here..' Macau then say.. 'I will stay here too phi Porsche.. Im worry about Chay..' Porchay smile at Macau and say.. 'Let's go upstairs.. I will give you a new clothes..and.. I really hope that it will fit you phi..' Macau smile and say.. 'Let's go Chay.. Let's leave those love birds alone..' Macau quickly pull Porchay out from the kitchen and go upstairs leaving Vegas and Porsche who is still remain at the kitchen.. Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead gently and say.. 'Porsche...' Porsche look at Vegas and say.. 'Im fine Vegas...' Vegas smile and bring Porsche into his embrace and say.. 'Finally.. You call me as Vegas..' Porsche then hold Vegas's hand and say.. 'I know you are tired.. Im truly sorry for dragging you into this matter..' Vegas smile at Porsche and say.. 'Im fine Porsche..you should worry more about your self..' Vegas's phone suddenly ringing.. Vegas then take out his phone and see Mr Karn's name and answer the phone call and say.. 'Sawadeekap Pa..' Karn then reply back.. 'Vegas.. Where are you? Where is Macau? Vegas then say..' Pa.. Please calm down alright.. Right now.. Macau and I at Porsche's house and we decided to stay here for tonight.. Well.. something is happen Pa.. I can't explain to you right now...Don't worry too much about me and Macau.. Just worry about yourself.. Tomorrow we will have a meeting with a main family..'Karn then say..' Alright then.. Please look after Macau.. Take care of your self.. Good night.. 'Vegas then say..' You too Pa.. Good night.. 'Vegas then hung up the phone and say..' Let's go upstairs Porsche.. You also need to rest Porsche... Porsche nod and switch off the light..Vegas then hold Porsche's hand and walk upstairs..