Chapter 2

Vegas pov..

Vegas is sitting in front of Porsche while looking at him.. Porsche clear his throat and say.. 'I hope you will enjoy it Mr Vegas.. Please tell me if you need anything else..' Vegas nod and about to sip the cocktail but stop as he hear a familiar voice from behind.. 'Help me!' Vegas and Porsche turn around and feel shock to see their brothers.. Porsche quickly approach Macau and Chay then ask with a worry voice.. 'Who are you? What happen to my brother? What happen to Porchay?' Vegas look at Macau and ask as well.. 'Macau.. What happen?' Macau then answer back.. 'I went to the bar just now.. Because I feel bored at home.. Then.. I saw Porchay... Someone almost took an advantage on him.. I managed to save Porchay's life.. And brought him here..' Yok then approach them and say.. 'Porsche.. I think you should go home early.. I feel sorry for your little brother..' Vegas then say.. 'We should go back as well Macau.. You have to go to school tomorrow..' Macau then turn his gaze and look at Porchay... Porsche then say.. 'Don't worry about him... He is like this because he is heart broken by someone.. He didn't tell me that person name..' Macau scoff and say.. 'The one who made your little brother sad is Kim Kimhan from main family..' Vegas turn his gaze towards Macau and ask.. 'What? But why?' Macau shake his head slowly and say.. 'Im not sure too phi Vegas.. But.. all I know is.. Kim already made Porchay like this..'Porsche then say..' Im sorry boys.. But I must leave now.. 'Porsche quickly carry Chay in his arms and get into the car and drive back home.. Vegas then say..' Let's go home Macau..'Macau nod and go back to minor family house with Vegas..

Next morning..

Porchay pov..

Porchay wake up slowly and feel his head is still hurts... Porsche open the door slowly and walk towards his brother and stroke Porchay's head gently and ask..' How are you feeling hmm?' Porchay put his head on Porsche's lap and say.. 'Im not well phi Porsche... What happened to me last night..?' Porsche stroke Porchay's head gently and ask as well.. 'Why did you go to the bar? You are 17 Chay.. You are just 17...luckily someone managed to save your life last night.. Or else.. I don't know what will happen to you Chay..' Porchay frown and ask.. 'Someone saved me? Who is it Phi?' Porsche then reply back.. 'His name is Macau.. Mr Vegas younger brother..' Porchay close his eyes and try to remember about Macau... Porchay get up slowly and say.. 'I must get ready now.. I have an exam today..' Porsche look at Porchay with a worry expression and ask.. 'Are you sure you still want to go to school Chay? Im worry about you..' Porchay hug Porsche and kiss his cheek gently and say.. 'I need to say thank you to Macau.. Don't worry.. I will be fine..' Porsche smile and get ready as well..

After 10 minutes later..

Both Porsche and Porchay walk downstairs to have a breakfast.. Suddenly.. There's a bell rings.. Porsche then ask.. 'Who is that?' Porchay then reply back.. 'I will go and open the gate.. Stay here..' Porsche nod and say.. 'Be careful Chay..' Porchay walk outside and open the gate and see Macau with his bodyguard.. Macau smile at Porchay and say.. 'Good morning Chay.. How are you feeling hmm?' Porchay stare at Macau for a few minutes and say.. 'Oh.. Good morning phi Macau... Im doing fine.. What are you doing here and how do you know my house?' Porsche come towards them and say.. 'Nong Macau.. Please do come in..' Macau smile and go into the house and say.. 'Im hungry Chay.. Let's have a breakfast before we go to school..' Chay nod slowly and invite Macau to go in.. 3 of them walk towards the kitchen and sit down.. Porsche put a pancake on the plates and serve it to them.. Macau then say.. 'Chay.. The exam has been cancelled.. And guess what.. That Kim Kimhan will come to our school.. He will perform a song later..' Chay then say.. 'Then.. We don't have to go to school then..' Porsche then reply back.. 'You can't do that Chay... You didn't want to go to school just because Kim will come later? Just pretend that you never know Kim..' Macau eat the pancake and reply back.. 'Don't worry about that guy.. I won't let Kim hurt you again..' Porsche smile at Macau and say.. 'Please take care of my little brother for me na krub.. Im really worried about him..' Macau then take out a piece of paper and give it to Porsche and say.. 'I almost forgot about that phi Porsche.. Actually.. Phi Vegas asked me to give you this..' Porsche then see Vegas name and phone number on it then ask.. 'But why Macau?' Macau chuckle and say.. 'I don't know too phi Porsche.. Maybe.. My brother already interested in you..' Chay clear his throat and say.. 'Come on phi Macau.. We already late.. Phi Porsche.. We need to go now..' Porsche nod and say.. 'Be careful!' Porchay quickly pull Macau and leave the house..

As Porsche is about to clear the table.. There's another bell rings.. Porsche frown and ask.. 'Did Porchay left his stuff?' Porsche feel a bit shock as he see Vegas is standing outside.. Porsche quickly approach Vegas and ask.. 'Mr Vegas? What are you doing here?' Vegas then give Porsche a bouquet of red roses and say.. 'Good morning Porsche..' Porsche then take the bouquet and smell it and say.. 'Its smell nice...' Vegas then walk towards Porsche and say.. 'I guess.. My brother already left the house with Chay.. Am I right?' Porsche nod slowly and say.. 'Im sorry but the breakfast is already finished..' Vegas laugh at Porsche and ask.. 'Who is asking for a breakfast anyway? I come here to visit you since today is your day off..I have a meeting with Phi Kinn just now..' Porsche nod slowly in respond as he didn't have any idea to talk.. Vegas pull Porsche towards him and say.. 'Let's go to my house shall we?' Porsche quickly pull away from Vegas and ask.. 'For what? And who say Im having a day off? I must go to work today.. Phi Yok already waiting for me...' Vegas smirk and take out his phone and diall Yok's number and say.. 'Hello phi Yok.. Im Vegas na krub..' Yok then reply back.. 'Oh Mr Vegas.. Good morning! Is there anything that you need?' Vegas turn on the speaker and say.. 'Porsche want to talk to you..' Porsche look at Vegas and start to feel a bit annoyed and say.. 'H.. Hello phi Yok..' Yok then answer back.. 'Porsche.. You don't have to come to work.. Im not feeling well today... You should spend a time with Mr Vegas na kha.. I will see you tomorrow then..' Yok quickly hung up the phone.. Porsche then give return the handphone to Vegas and say.. 'Im afraid you will feel bored if you stay here..' Vegas smile and say.. 'Let's go to my house then..Maybe you can show off your bartender skills to me..' Vegas playfully rise his eyebrows while looking at Porsche.. Porsche smile a little and nod.. Porsche then go in to take his bag and phone then lock the house.. Vegas then start up the engine while waiting for Porsche.. Porsche then get into Vegas's car.. Vegas then drive back to his house..